Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

I really like this kid, and by the sounds of it Patterson played a huge role in the recruitement. If Patterson stays all 4 years, he will be considered one of the best Cats ever, both on and off the court, getting in touch with recruits and helping and being a great guy off the court.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great news. Bring on Gardner Webb.

 

Low blow!

I really like this kid, and by the sounds of it Patterson played a huge role in the recruitement. If Patterson stays all 4 years, he will be considered one of the best Cats ever, both on and off the court, getting in touch with recruits and helping and being a great guy off the court.

 

Patterson gone after this season and if Meeks averages 15 a game and shows well in big games, think he will go also. They've both already seen with BG's practices that you better jump when you can and not risk injury. Declaring is all about timing. Think Lofton would have gone in the first round if he had come out after junior season.

Patterson gone after this season and if Meeks averages 15 a game and shows well in big games, think he will go also. They've both already seen with BG's practices that you better jump when you can and not risk injury. Declaring is all about timing. Think Lofton would have gone in the first round if he had come out after junior season.

 

But Both PPat and Meeks seem like guys that want to win a Championship.

But Both PPat and Meeks seem like guys that want to win a Championship.

 

Yeah, they just don't seem like the guys that would just leave on a team.

From what I've seen on the net, the kid will be a fine addition. Then after listening to him, seems to be very well spoken, can't wait to see him in blue and white.

 

As far as Patterson goes, I think it will be hard for him to pass up the money but stranger things have happened, those two with Stephenson would be a force in the paint.

 

As far as Meeks goes, I don't see him leaving early, he'll be a four year player unless he gets some bad advice.

From what I've seen on the net, the kid will be a fine addition. Then after listening to him, seems to be very well spoken, can't wait to see him in blue and white.

 

As far as Patterson goes, I think it will be hard for him to pass up the money but stranger things have happened, those two with Stephenson would be a force in the paint.

 

Harrellson and Pilgrim as well.

Think Lofton would have gone in the first round if he had come out after junior season.

 

No chance he was a 1st round pick a year early.

 

Meeks doesn't project well enough to leave this year unless UK has a deep run and he blows up along the way. Pretty safe to say he'll be back.

 

Going in to the season Blake Griffin is projected by most in the #1 spot. For reference how much "worse" do you think Patterson slots? I'm a big Blake Griffin fan, and it's not much different between the two...

Patrick Patterson came to UK to win a championship. I think he will stay however long it takes to get that done even if he is a lottery pick. That being said, if I was a lottery pick I'd take my hind end into the draft! :lol:

  • Author

I think with Patterson a lot depends on the incoming freshmen class. I know they are not as strong as the year before, but if 7 or 8 of those guys have big freshmen year and move ahead of Patterson and push him back to a mid to late 1st rounder, then he may stay. Otherwise, I think it will be too hard for him to pass up being more than likely a lottery pick.

I've never understood all the hype around Griffin.

 

 

Excellent get by the Cats.

I've never understood all the hype around Griffin.

 

 

Excellent get by the Cats.

 

Me either.:confused:

UK is finally landing the big time recruits again in numbers year after year and not just one here and there.Class 2007 Patterson=5 star Class 2008 Liggins=4 star,Miller=4 star Class 2009 Orton=5 star,Hood=4 star,Vilarino=3 Star. THE RETURN TO EXCELLENCE STARTS NOW

Yeah, they just don't seem like the guys that would just leave on a team.

 

Thats what I am thinking...well however it shakes out we snagged Orton. Big time baby. :dancingpa

I've never understood all the hype around Griffin.

 

Umm because he is really good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.