Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

Completely disagree....If he has the opportunity to be a lottery pick after this year, he'd be stupid to not go.

As I've said before. As long as he stays healthy he'll be a lock Top 10 pick...

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I've said before. As long as he stays healthy he'll be a lock Top 10 pick...

 

I agree. Assuming that happens, there is no way he turns it down to come back to school for another year.

Even if P Pat does leave I still will like the team next year. Orton, with Stevenson/Pilgrim, Harris, Meeks, Galloway/Liggins, with guys like Hood, Miller, etc. to come off the bench.

 

On another note I think Donald Williams will suprise many people, he can put it in the hole, and such a good move for him not to be red shirted this year.

I agree. Assuming that happens, there is no way he turns it down to come back to school for another year.

 

You might be suprised.

You might be suprised.

 

There's no reason to think he'd come back.

Exactly, top 5 at the very least.:ylsuper:

 

Way to early to be calling that.

This is a big pickup for the Cats.

Was the news conference on TV??? I couldnt find anything if it was.

 

Don't think there was a news conference.

Was the news conference on TV??? I couldnt find anything if it was.

 

It wasn't on TV.

Way to early to be calling that.

 

Championships 8 and 9 :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.