Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

Mainly because he was never going to be close to a lottery pick. Apples and anchovies...

 

I agree, I still don't think he'll be a lottery pick.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are going to have some of the presser on WKYT at 6, so tune in and see.

Why did you pick UK Orton???

 

Orton" Because it's Kentucky."

 

Love it:thumb::thumb::thumb::banana:

This is great news. Way to go Billy G!

Seroiusly, why would you turn down UK?

If I got offered, I'd take it that second.:D

Welcome Home

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Why did you pick UK Orton???

 

Orton" Because it's Kentucky."

 

Love it:thumb::thumb::thumb::banana:

 

 

Self did call Orton on Friday and told him he no longer had a scholly for him. I'm sure that had a little to do with him deciding today.

Watching Ch 27 ...going to have Coach G in a few minutes about the committment.

Self did call Orton on Friday and told him he no longer had a scholly for him. I'm sure that had a little to do with him deciding today.

 

Orton was quoted as saying Self thought he'd be upset that they weren't recruiting him, but that he didn't care.

As Orton's dad said about Pat Riley, the coaching staff recruits, but the state itself recruits you itself. So he owes all the BGP'ers thanks for recruiting him.:D

Big pickup for the Cats:thumb:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Nice pick up for the Cats!!:ylsuper:

As Orton's dad said about Pat Riley, the coaching staff recruits, but the state itself recruits you itself. So he owes all the BGP'ers thanks for recruiting him.:D

 

I loved that comment by his dad.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.