Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

I've never understood all the hype around Griffin.

 

 

Excellent get by the Cats.

 

Me either.:confused:

 

Not sure what you guys are watching but he can flat ball.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted I haven't see him a ton but when I have I've seen above average performances but never anything special.

Granted I haven't see him a ton but when I have I've seen above average performances but never anything special.

 

Same here, I'm not seeing what they see.

Granted I haven't see him a ton but when I have I've seen above average performances but never anything special.

 

Maybe you were watching his brother instead?

 

Griffin is talented, but I don't think there is a huge gap between Griffin's game and Patterson's. Add that to the fact that Griffin has had some knee problems, and I think Patterson could soar past him with a good season.

Good pick up for UK, I as a Florida fan am not very thrilled about this. UK is going to be pretty good here very shortly...hopefully I can enjoy this season.

Good pick up for UK, I as a Florida fan am not very thrilled about this. UK is going to be pretty good here very shortly...hopefully I can enjoy this season.

 

Yeah, you were probably a little hasty in choosing a user name. ;)

Baring something terrible PP is gone after this year. Mark that down.

 

You are wrong about that, PP wants to play with Orton!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.