Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't on TV.

 

Thanks. Didn':thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:t know and got all excited.

Thanks. Didn':thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:t know and got all excited.

 

I did to, to find out that it wasn't on. It was a public presser held at the Hyatt, but I didn't have time to get to it.

I did to, to find out that it wasn't on. It was a public presser held at the Hyatt, but I didn't have time to get to it.

 

I'm sure it will be mentioned on the news tonight.:ylsuper:

There's no reason to think he'd come back.

 

I wouldn't of thought tyler hansbrough would have stayed at UNC for four years.

When news spread about the presser at the Hyatt, fans assembled in the hotel lobby. Orton said he wanted to let the fans know that, in fact, he has commited to the University of Kentucky. He thanked the fans for being so great during his recruitment and talked about how great they were on Friday night. He said the family atmosphere was awesome as well.

I wouldn't of thought tyler hansbrough would have stayed at UNC for four years.

Mainly because he was never going to be close to a lottery pick. Apples and anchovies...

Mainly because he was never going to be close to a lottery pick. Apples and anchovies...

 

I don't follow pro sports much except baseball. Were other draft classes more talented than this one is expected to be?

I don't follow pro sports much except baseball. Were other draft classes more talented than this one is expected to be?

 

I don't think it has anything to do with the draft classes...It's more the fact that TH doesn't translate well to the pro game. Patterson does.

I don't think it has anything to do with the draft classes...It's more the fact that TH doesn't translate well to the pro game. Patterson does.

 

OK...so why is that? They seem like the same type of player to me.

OK...so why is that? They seem like the same type of player to me.

 

This is just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth, but Patterson is much quicker, and seems to have a much better face up game than TH. They would both be PF, and in the NBA you need one that is athletic and has a good midrange game with decent handle. I just don't see TH being able to do that at the next level. Patterson seems to have the total package.

Great news. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't follow pro sports much except baseball. Were other draft classes more talented than this one is expected to be?

 

To answer the question, yes. This draft class is going to be the weakest since the age limit...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.