Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton commits to UK!?!

Featured Replies

Catspause said sources they have say Orton has committed to UK and will have a press conference at the Hyatt in Lexington at 4!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catspause said sources they have say Orton has committed to UK and will have a press conference at the Hyatt in Lexington at 4!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I was just reading that. WOO HOO!!!:dancingpa

Told you guys it would be done by the end of the weekend... :p

This is huge....I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but if Patterson decides to stay after this year, this team is going to be unreal next season.

This is huge....I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but if Patterson decides to stay after this year, this team is going to be unreal next season.

 

Exactly, top 5 at the very least.:ylsuper:

This is huge!!!

 

I hope Patterson comes back next year.

 

Him and Orton could be a very nice combo.

Think this might convince PP to stay another season?

I assume he'll be cancelling his KU visit?

Think this might convince PP to stay another season?

 

I don't think it would have any bearing on Patterson's decision....

 

 

I think he visited Kansas last week....Not sure though.

I assume he'll be cancelling his KU visit?

He will no longer be going to their Madness next week...

So say PP stays, Orton comes, Pilgrim is eligible...

 

Dare I say it? Front court depth?!

Think this might convince PP to stay another season?

 

Yeah, if we don't win a championship this year, he'll be back.

Yeah, if we don't win a championship this year, he'll be back.

 

Completely disagree....If he has the opportunity to be a lottery pick after this year, he'd be stupid to not go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.