Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption:

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tryouts for the remake of "The Exorcist" begin in earnest...

Football Ken takes a hit.

The Tigers go aHEAD on this play.

Just who do you think you are bro?

Oh no, this can't be good.

Hey #80 you missed me

I don't know if I'm coming or going...but it's 6 !!

I've got eyes in the back of my head, but I can't see because of this helmet, BTW, the traffic on 75 is flowing smoothly, they might want to slow down though, the cut in the hill is still there.

Thanks for the push #80 but I can take it from here. Tell your friend over here to stop hugging me though.

'Ru! That is a classic photo.

And Johnny scores with '' Owl'' like moves.

I dont think they covered this in athletic training class.

And folks, it's another Touch Down for wrong way Johnson!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.