Steeler fans only!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a deal, you go 13 and you're on 'Ru. A little give and take. Come on, you're talking a month's worse of abuse on the line. Everyone else has bailed, it's mano y mano. No other true Steeler fans are in the mix. Me and you big dog.

I've got a deal, you go 13 and you're on 'Ru. A little give and take. Come on, you're talking a month's worse of abuse on the line. Everyone else has bailed, it's mano y mano. No other true Steeler fans are in the mix. Me and you big dog.

(13) Now that is a value bet!:eek: The Vegas line W/O Palmer is only 9 1/2 which was my offer, that still stands.:thumb:

I will meet you half way. Make it 14 and you have a deal?

I will meet you half way. Make it 14 and you have a deal?

Try not to hurt yourself stretching out there in goodwill.:rolleyes: You have a deal, >14 I win,

In the event I lose, I'll have an avatar that says " I love me some Cincinnati Bengals" in some shape, form or fashion. Perhaps BF can photoshop something to that effect. I hope that it's a moot point and I get something spectacular out of the deal.

How can Washington be a trap game Jim they are one of the best teams in the NFL. If they can't get up for that then I don't know what to say.

Because A) I'm skeptical that they're one of the best teams in the league, and B) It falls between the Giants game and the Colts game.