Steeler fans only!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you were fishing for me, I'm 75% sure. I said in a previous thread that I thought that soon the Bengals would sneak up and bite someone soon and that I hope it didn't occur on the 19th.

Edited by spindoc

Here's how I see it....

Pittsburgh should win. If Carson doesn't play, I'd go with 85%. If he does, thats a whole other story...

I'd say pound the ball at the Bengals' defense. But with our two top backs out (I think I would rest Willie one more week), that may not be as easy as it seems. If the O-line protects Ben (fat chance, right?), I think he'll be able to open up the field enough to make the depleted run game effective.

Without Carson, the Bengals offense can't score enough points to beat the Steelers. If the Pitt O-line blocks well, the Steelers win by 10-14. JMO.

Here's how I see it....

Pittsburgh should win. If Carson doesn't play, I'd go with 85%. If he does, thats a whole other story...

I'd say pound the ball at the Bengals' defense. But with our two top backs out (I think I would rest Willie one more week), that may not be as easy as it seems. If the O-line protects Ben (fat chance, right?), I think he'll be able to open up the field enough to make the depleted run game effective.

Without Carson, the Bengals offense can't score enough points to beat the Steelers. If the Pitt O-line blocks well, the Steelers win by 10-14. JMO.

According to the Gazette, Willie, Kiesel, Marvel, and Hampton are all expected to play.