Steeler fans only!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the Jags, Eagles, Titans and Redskins at home. 4 places that are horrible road games. That on top of the fact that I don't see the Pats @ New England on your schedule. No you have the Chiefs at home no less. Hey, there's one you may sneak away with. I normally try to be somewhat civil to Bengal nation, simply because they are also the majority of those I suffer with as Reds fans. However, when it comes to difficulty of schedule this season, Bengal fans can cry me a river.

You're right. All of them had to play the AFC South and NFC, so that's a wash. But, Pittsburgh got a road game in New England and a home game against San Diego tacked on...

...the Bengals got a road game against the Jets and a home game vs. KC instead. Cleveland ended up with Buffalo and Denver and Baltimore got Miami and Oakland.

Of course, @ New England is not nearly as daunting as it was before the season. Without Brady, that goes from a near certain loss to a game the Steelers SHOULD win. And, San Diego is nowhere near as good as expected...and getting them at home is a huge plus because west coast teams don't always fare well when they travel across the country. That would be a huge advantage if that wasn't a 4:15 game...west coast teams really don't play well when they play 1:00 ET games.

I am down. Steelers wont loose with Parker back this week.

You might want to reconsider then...

Parker tweaked his injured knee is considered doubtful for the Bengals game right now. He didn't practice yesterday.

If there's any doubt or concern, I can't see the Steelers playing him against Cincy team sans Carson Palmer.

Not worked up, just making a point. FWIW, I think there a few losses staring Pittsburgh in the face in the near future. I just hope one isn't on Sunday!:thumb:

Considering how the Browns looked last week, I'd want to take care of business against a team like Cincy if I were P'burgh, because if the Brownies actually started turning the corner and are going to play like that consistently, they could get themselves back in the hunt.

Considering how the Browns looked last week, I'd want to take care of business against a team like Cincy if I were P'burgh, because if the Brownies actually started turning the corner and are going to play like that consistently, they could get themselves back in the hunt.
Correct, 2 games isn't much of a cushion.

So, what's it down to? Me and Deuce?

Looks that way.

Typical Steeler fans, they got the talking part done. :rolleyes:

You know I am only kidding and I wish the Bengals were a lot more like the Steelers in many ways.