What's on your pizza?

sportsfan41

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with ground beef, ham, bacon, italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, olives, and tomatoes. I also love some Taco Pizza.

I love Taco Pizza, but it's all but impossible to find in my neck of the woods. Pizza Hut used to offer it way back when, but they don't anymore, and the Hometown Pizza in Burlington closed a while back. Thus, no more taco pizza. :cry:

I love Taco Pizza, but it's all but impossible to find in my neck of the woods. Pizza Hut used to offer it way back when, but they don't anymore, and the Hometown Pizza in Burlington closed a while back. Thus, no more taco pizza. :cry:

Riverfront Pizza in Covington has a good taco pizza.

My favorite is pizza I make at home. Chef Boyardee pepperoni. Those little pepperonies sitting in a can of sauce for who knows how long are awesome. Then I add extra pepperoni, banana peppers, onion, green olives, mushrooms, and sometimes green peppers. Then add way too much cheese. This is awesome.

That's great! I love their pizza. The rest of the family hates it, but I love the way the grease sits in your belly. Are you sure it's real pepperoni?

Riverfront Pizza in Covington has a good taco pizza.

If that's the place right next to the interstate, I've been past it 1,000 times but I've never been in there. If they have taco pizza though, that will change sometime soon. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb: