Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Fantasy Football Record

Featured Replies

  • Author
1-4. Finally got my first win this week against a guy who had 3/4 of the saints team. Only guy he didn't have was Reggie who happens to be on my team.

 

You got a good break. :thumb:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got a good break.

 

You're telling me. I was afraid that the Saint's WRs might actually show up and take points from Bush but thankfully they didn't

BGP League - 5-2

Money League #1 - 4-1

Money League #2 - 4-1

 

I'm doing pretty good. :D

 

I'm in first place in my two money leagues, and in first in my division in the BGP league.

Money League = 1-4

 

But, get this. I'm tied for last at 1-4, yet I have scored the 4th most points in the league. The top guy in the league has scored 473 and I have 411. I'm average 82 ppg and I've won once. This has been by far the most frustrating fantasy football season in my life. My team is good, but I've had the worst luck ever.

 

I have to make the top 6 to get in the playoffs. I'm 2 games behind right now. With 8 games left. The bad news is I'm playing the league leader this week. It's a bad matchup for me and I'll probably lose and drop to 1-5. The good news is the rest of my games are reasonable matchups and I'd stand a solid chance to win them all. Even if I lose this week, with 7 games to go, I still feel like my team is good enough to win enough and crack the top 6. Especially with my total points, because that will get me the nod if I end up tied with somebody.

 

The way the standing and matchups are right now, at worst after this week, I'm 1-5, with a handful of guys at 3-3, two games in front of me. My team is good enough to beat them all, and should beat most of them on a normal week, so I'm still confident I can catch enough of them to make the playoffs.

 

But, man...I've dug myself a hole that I don't like being in.

In my other two Yahoo Leagues, I'm 5-0 and 4-1. But, the money league is the only one I really care about.

4 money leagues:

 

3-3

3-2

4-6

And 3rd in a total points league

 

BGP: 4-3

4-1

5-2

Money League 1-4

 

Yahoo Leagues

 

4-1

2-3

1-4

3-2

 

 

Total Record 11-14. Ouch!

You need to stop asking for so much advice on BGP... :lol:

I hope I don't jinx myself. BGP 5-2, money league 7-3. 14 team league & 2 games a week.

I'm in one league. I'm 2-3. Started off 0-3. My team is coming together quite nicely, and I should beat them #1 team in the league this week

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.