Your Fantasy Football Record

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money League = 1-4

But, get this. I'm tied for last at 1-4, yet I have scored the 4th most points in the league. The top guy in the league has scored 473 and I have 411. I'm average 82 ppg and I've won once. This has been by far the most frustrating fantasy football season in my life. My team is good, but I've had the worst luck ever.

I have to make the top 6 to get in the playoffs. I'm 2 games behind right now. With 8 games left. The bad news is I'm playing the league leader this week. It's a bad matchup for me and I'll probably lose and drop to 1-5. The good news is the rest of my games are reasonable matchups and I'd stand a solid chance to win them all. Even if I lose this week, with 7 games to go, I still feel like my team is good enough to win enough and crack the top 6. Especially with my total points, because that will get me the nod if I end up tied with somebody.

The way the standing and matchups are right now, at worst after this week, I'm 1-5, with a handful of guys at 3-3, two games in front of me. My team is good enough to beat them all, and should beat most of them on a normal week, so I'm still confident I can catch enough of them to make the playoffs.

But, man...I've dug myself a hole that I don't like being in.