Presidental Debate #2

Speaking of taking shots, do that anytime McCain says "my friend" and every time Obama says "look" or "listen" and you're bound to have a good time. :lol:

:lol: That's a good idea....I now know exactly what my friends and I are going to be doing next Wednesday night.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just rewound the DVR to double check... He seemed to be looking at him as Obama's hand was held out, and just turned away.

Hard to tell without being there, but if that was the case, it was bush league.

Sorry, bad figure of speech...;)

Have I mentioned that I'm not voting in this election? Not just because it's too late to register, either.

Random replier: "Then don't complain, ram."

Yeah, yeah... if my choices for dinner are between vomit and crap, I'm probably still going to complain when I go hungry.

There is a really good South Park episode about voting choices :lol:.

Have you seen it?

I doubt they've published polls so quickly.

They do "insta-polling" directly after these debates. CNN has it 54% to 30% among viewers and CBS has it 39% to 27% of uncommitted viewers, both favoring Obama. The CNN poll has been pretty accurate as the national trackers have reflected small gains for Obama after each debate. But, as I usually say, these debates have been fairly even, so when a poll shows it fairly lopsided it probably means voters aren't buying what someone is selling. It probably means the Bush-McCain connection is working.