Presidental Debate #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain provides no specifics, but he is responsive to the questions. I just don't like most of his answers.

Obama has not answered a single, solitary question, save the healthcare question. Its as if he decided in advance to pull a page from the Palin School of Debate Response.

McCain provides no specifics, but he is responsive to the questions. I just don't like most of his answers.

Obama has not answered a single, solitary question, save the healthcare question. Its as if he decided in advance to pull a page from the Palin School of Debate Response.

From what little I've paid attention to tonight, that sounds about right.

:lol: I know this will suprise you, but I couldn't disagree more, except for the fact that I, too, miss Russert dearly. However, I love Brokaw.
If the rules don't matter, then any literate person could moderate a debate. Ifill and Lehrer both did a much better job managing the previous debates.

These guys suck, I'm out.

I think you have pretty much summarized the presidential race up in a succinct effective manner. Suddenly, my potential move to Germany in 4 years seems so far away.

Epilogue: I wonder what the record for number of glasses of wine consumed in one night might be?? Surely, I'm close.