Lloyd/Holy Cross Predictions

District Battle, So Who You Picking  

55 members have voted

1. 1. District Battle, So Who You Picking

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gregory was playing Lloyd would have a shot, but I think HC will pull this one out.

HC 28

Lloyd 7

You can't ever replace a Brendon Gregory, however junior QB McGuire is more than capable of getting the job done and leading the Juggernauts to a W this week. Besides I don't think Lloyd's D will allow 28 on the board for HC.

Lloyd 21

HC 0

You can't ever replace a Brendon Gregory, however junior QB McGuire is more than capable of getting the job done and leading the Juggernauts to a W this week. Besides I don't think Lloyd's D will allow 28 on the board for HC.

Lloyd 21

HC 0

Thats a very bold statement considering HC put up 21 on Ryle, 35 on SL.

HC's offense won't be shut out against Lloyd. HC will come out and wear down the Juggs...

HC-35

LMHS-14

This will be a good fight but the Win will go to the Juggs!

Lloyd 21

HC 10

With that said Lloyd's coaching staff will need to adjust their play calling to fit #14 QB McGuire. He is a very good QB and has the knowledge to lead the Juggs to VICTORY! But the question will be can the coach change the play calling to fit the new QB.

I look for the Juggs to even up their record friday night. As I've said before, Lloyd's first 3 games helped set the tone for district play and a playoff run. They are toughened and ready to play. Good luck to the coaches and players. I hope all the injuries heal fast!!!! By the way, how bad is the injury to the QB?

I think Mcguire will be just fine under center. He got his feet wet and knows what he needs to do this week. I believe the O line will step up to give Mcguire the time needed to make the throws in the pocket. Plus he has two very fast running backs he can hand off to. (Seydric Walker and Seth Chappie) Also he has an explosive full back (O'Brien) who showed that he can get the job done as well last friday night. The Juggs are more than capable to win this game.

Lloyd-27

HC-12

I think Mcguire will be just fine under center. He got his feet wet and knows what he needs to do this week. I believe the O line will step up to give Mcguire the time needed to make the throws in the pocket. Plus he has two very fast running backs he can hand off to. (Seydric Walker and Seth Chappie) Also he has an explosive full back (O'Brien) who showed that he can get the job done as well last friday night. The Juggs are more than capable to win this game.

Lloyd-27

HC-12

O'brien looks good in the back field. I would like to see Lloyd run the ball alot more and not throw on first down so much. We have been 3 and out too much this year because of that. HC runs the ball a bunch and do not like to throw it Lloyd may have to go to 5-3 defense for more run support. :thumb: