Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Holy Cross Predictions

District Battle, So Who You Picking 55 members have voted

  1. 1. District Battle, So Who You Picking

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gregory was playing Lloyd would have a shot, but I think HC will pull this one out.

 

HC 28

Lloyd 7

If Gregory was playing Lloyd would have a shot, but I think HC will pull this one out.

 

HC 28

Lloyd 7

 

You can't ever replace a Brendon Gregory, however junior QB McGuire is more than capable of getting the job done and leading the Juggernauts to a W this week. Besides I don't think Lloyd's D will allow 28 on the board for HC.

 

Lloyd 21

HC 0

HC scored 14 against Ryle, and Ryle has a fine defense.

Lloyd 28

HC 14

 

Go Juggs!

Holy Cross 35

Lloyd 7

You can't ever replace a Brendon Gregory, however junior QB McGuire is more than capable of getting the job done and leading the Juggernauts to a W this week. Besides I don't think Lloyd's D will allow 28 on the board for HC.

 

Lloyd 21

HC 0

 

Thats a very bold statement considering HC put up 21 on Ryle, 35 on SL.

HC's offense won't be shut out against Lloyd. HC will come out and wear down the Juggs...

HC-35

LMHS-14

This will be a good fight but the Win will go to the Juggs!

Lloyd 21

HC 10

With that said Lloyd's coaching staff will need to adjust their play calling to fit #14 QB McGuire. He is a very good QB and has the knowledge to lead the Juggs to VICTORY! But the question will be can the coach change the play calling to fit the new QB.

I look for the Juggs to even up their record friday night. As I've said before, Lloyd's first 3 games helped set the tone for district play and a playoff run. They are toughened and ready to play. Good luck to the coaches and players. I hope all the injuries heal fast!!!! By the way, how bad is the injury to the QB?

Dillon Mcguire will be just fine under center. I'm sure he was a little nervous last week on his first varsity snap but he knows he is the guy for now and he will step up.

Juggs win 21-14.

I think Mcguire will be just fine under center. He got his feet wet and knows what he needs to do this week. I believe the O line will step up to give Mcguire the time needed to make the throws in the pocket. Plus he has two very fast running backs he can hand off to. (Seydric Walker and Seth Chappie) Also he has an explosive full back (O'Brien) who showed that he can get the job done as well last friday night. The Juggs are more than capable to win this game.

 

Lloyd-27

HC-12

I think Mcguire will be just fine under center. He got his feet wet and knows what he needs to do this week. I believe the O line will step up to give Mcguire the time needed to make the throws in the pocket. Plus he has two very fast running backs he can hand off to. (Seydric Walker and Seth Chappie) Also he has an explosive full back (O'Brien) who showed that he can get the job done as well last friday night. The Juggs are more than capable to win this game.

 

Lloyd-27

HC-12

 

O'brien looks good in the back field. I would like to see Lloyd run the ball alot more and not throw on first down so much. We have been 3 and out too much this year because of that. HC runs the ball a bunch and do not like to throw it Lloyd may have to go to 5-3 defense for more run support. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.