Lloyd/Holy Cross Predictions

District Battle, So Who You Picking  

55 members have voted

1. 1. District Battle, So Who You Picking

TRUE TRUE TRUE. But I can't go with out saying that if your arguement says you looked good aganist the local JV team(Dayton) then sure you played great. HC beat Cooper by 55 and Cooper has a win this year...that means absolutely nothing. I also will not believe it until I see it about the Llyod QB being out. I am siked for this game the Juggs are going to need their A game, as will HC to pull off pretty much each teams biggest regular season game. AM I starting to feel a nice little rivalry forming between these teams? :thumb:

Yes I agree. I think that started after that great playoff game last year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA averaging 50 points a game isn't as impressive as it sounds:

Week one they beat 2-4 Campbellsville 56-36.

Week two they beat 3-2 C.A.L 50-26

Week three they beat 1-5 Paris 67-20

Week four they beat 2-3 Lloyd 36-29

Week five they lost to 5-0 Raceland 37-35

Week six they lost to 6-0 Corbin 48-34.

LCA might be the defending state runner up but in no way are they as good this year as they were last year and won't even make it past the second round of the playoffs.

Won't make it past the second round? Also Raceland is in the top 3 in 1a and Corbin is also a good football team. They both barely beat LCA anyway.

Dayton isn't somethin to exactly phone home about. Lloyd is a 2A school and did what they SHOULD do to a struggling 1A school.

Also I spoke with several people at the game as well as saw film from it and Lloyd didn't dominate by any means but rather Dayton made mental mistakes which led to easy turnovers for Lloyd to capitalize on.

Lloyd averaged 7 yards on every run play against Dayton.

TRUE TRUE TRUE. But I can't go with out saying that if your arguement says you looked good aganist the local JV team(Dayton) then sure you played great. HC beat Cooper by 55 and Cooper has a win this year...that means absolutely nothing. I also will not believe it until I see it about the Llyod QB being out. I am
siked
for this game the Juggs are going to need their A game, as will HC to pull off pretty much each teams biggest regular season game. AM I starting to feel a nice little rivalry forming between these teams? :thumb:
We hope you feel better . Psyched !! You Know I voted for Lloyd in the Poll but I am changing my mind and I think Holy Cross will prevail in this game , mainly because of Lloyd being without their #1 QB .