October 4, 200818 yr Found myself pulling for the Cats in this one... Awesome effort. Their defense will not only keep them in games, it will win them a couple also.
October 4, 200818 yr Found myself pulling for the Cats in this one... Awesome effort. Their defense will not only keep them in games, it will win them a couple also. I just hope they win at least two. Get into a bowl again. I think they should be able to, but you never know. But this was a very satisfying effort despite 'Bama's efforts to give the game away.
October 4, 200818 yr Could anyone make out what Saban said to Brooks at midfield after the game? You could barely hear it. Didn't know if anyone else had it on Tivo or could hear it?
October 4, 200818 yr Well Sieber might not want to return to UK's campus after that horrible kick. Agreed...
October 4, 200818 yr Man that just kills me, all that for a line drive kick out of bounds. What was he thinking. Geez he's a horrible kicker.
October 4, 200818 yr Outstanding effort by the Cats, especially the defense. The Cats made me proud today. The Cats might jump into the Top 25 despite the loss.
October 4, 200818 yr I just hope they win at least two. Get into a bowl again. I think they should be able to, but you never know. But this was a very satisfying effort despite 'Bama's efforts to give the game away. I'm pretty confident UK will beat Arkansas, that will get them to five. And you still have six more games to get one win.
October 4, 200818 yr Outstanding effort by the Cats, especially the defense. The Cats made me proud today. The Cats might jump into the Top 25 despite the loss. Very good possibility.
October 4, 200818 yr How was Hartline's amazing "no one touched me" fumble the play of the game? Well if it hadn't happened, the Cats might be coming home with a win. It was definitely a huge play for the Tide.
October 4, 200818 yr Hartline played alot better in the 2nd Half. The D played very good today. I was wondering the same thing LRCW could UK be ranked?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.