Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flu Shots

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, when you said "it won't stay with you long" I just assumed it was exiting from the direction it came. :lol: But if it's the other way, it still applies.

 

Splitting headaches, alternating cold chills and sweat rushes (yesterday they had the temp set in the office at 80, and I was freezing to death, which is waaaayyy out of character for me), body aching all over, some chest congestion.

I will take one when they are not short in supply. Otherwise, I try not to use the shot that would take it away from one in need. I'm still fairly young and will recover, but some of the elderly will not.

I swear by them!

Get one every couple of years, I HATE NEEDLES! But I also got another shot this year and I know I'm going to spell this wrong but I think its the manengitus shot. I got that this year as well as the flu shot.

  • Author
Splitting headaches, alternating cold chills and sweat rushes (yesterday they had the temp set in the office at 80, and I was freezing to death, which is waaaayyy out of character for me), body aching all over, some chest congestion.

 

I had that last week. It hung on for about four days and is really nasty.

I don't know that I've ever had a flu shot.

Get one every year.

We are scheduled to get ours at the end of this month.

PH and I had ours about two weeks ago. I always have a reaction with mine...kinda like I have the flu..last about two weeks...PH never has a reaction to his...I would say that everyone should get theirs...Our nurse stated that this will be the worse flu season that has ever been seen. A lot of people are already in the hospitals due to the flu.

My strength returned and the headaches left today, finally. That was a nasty bug I had.

What type of diet are you planning on doing Jim ?

Knock on wood - I have gotten a flu shot for the past ten years and haven't gotten sick. I did get a nasty virus about 11 years ago when we first moved back to NKY. Kept me home for about 3 days.

What type of diet are you planning on doing Jim ?

 

I don't do no fad diets. Mine is just a plan to eat less and exercise more.

Get a flu shot every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.