Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson says he will kiss the Cowboys' star...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think Roger Goodell wouldnt suspend someone if they ran out and blasted him when he was kissing the star.

I see a lot of people hate 85..

 

I happen to love Ocho Cinco..

Where's Teague when you need him

PLEASE LET HIM SCORE!!! PLEASE LET HIM KISS THE STAR!!! PLEASE LET HIM GET BEAT DOWN IN FRONT OF NATIONAL TELEVISION BY HALF OF HIS TEAM BEFORE HE EVEN GETS TO THE SIDELINE or it would be sweet to see Carson whip him by himself:)

I heard that T.O. is gonna buy Ocho-Cinco a big bag of popcorn to eat while he watches the Cowboys offense run up and down the field. The Bengals will go 3 and out so many times #85 might as well buy a ticket as he will be watching more than playing.

Maybe Jerry Jones will let him kiss the star on his back side.

A guy on ESPN just called him Ocho Stinko which I find very funny:lol:

If I were running the Bengals I tell him to put his head between his legs and kiss his rear goodbye. He would not play for me another down this year, and be gone quickly.

A guy on ESPN just called him Ocho Stinko which I find very funny:lol:

 

Funny but far from original...

He should kiss the Cowboy's donkey.

So when the Bengals were winning ball games (I checked, it used to happen) Chad just wanted to have fun and should be left alone. But now that they aren't winning everyone wants him gone and his actions aren't fun anymore?

So when the Bengals were winning ball games (I checked, it used to happen) Chad just wanted to have fun and should be left alone. But now that they aren't winning everyone wants him gone and his actions aren't fun anymore?

 

I've always said he was a punk. I liked him when nobody knew him and he was making plays. Now he runs his mouth and sucks! He has stunk it up again this year for the most part but talks like he's Ali! He's a joke. I SO hope he scores tomorrow, kisses the star and gets waxed like T.O. did back in the day but by his own teammates this time. I'd prefer it to be Carson that knocks him out! He is a cancer and they blew it not trading him this past off season!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.