Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson says he will kiss the Cowboys' star...

Featured Replies

Chad needs to talk to Crash Davis.

 

You're gonna have to learn your clichés. You're gonna have to study them, you're gonna have to know them. They're your friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He'll kiss Romo? or TO? :cool:

 

Shoot--you beat me to it! Seriously, I thought he meant TO, I never even thought about the big "star." DOH!:lol:

So will he do this if they are down by 50?

 

Typically, football players these days could care less about the score. If they make a good play, they're going to let the world know...

He's an idiot.

That pretty much sums it up.

I honestly believe that he is dumb enough to, so yes.
He is certainly dumb enugh to do it.

I just hope that if he actually does this then one of the Cowboys will rush out and make him a permanent fixture in that star...as in under it.

Chad Johnson is a disease that scientists need to find a cure for
:thumb: A legend in his own mind.

 

He'll kiss Romo? or TO? :cool:

:lol::lol:

Why cant he ever tell the media, "Today, Im just gonna play football."

BC that would make him sound like a football player that respects the game. #85 is nothing to resemble that.

Typically, football players these do could care less about the score. If they make a good play, they're going to let the world know...

 

:thumb: " Look at me look at me, we are getting the crap beat out of us but I did what I was supposed to do and made a play!! Look at me!!":rolleyes::lol:

I would love to see a celebration where he scores, runs into the visitor's locker room...

 

 

...and comes out in their uniform...for good...

:thumb: " Look at me look at me, we are getting the crap beat out of us but I did what I was supposed to do and made a play!! Look at me!!":rolleyes::lol:

 

Forget about the fact that we're down by 18 with a minute to play and the defense wasn't even trying to stop us...

 

I am king in all the land!

 

Shout out to the best SC anchor of all time...Kenny Mayne.

He'll kiss Romo? or TO? :cool:

 

Or Jessica Simpson...

Good ole Chad Uno.

 

I'm sure there are stars on the wall behind the end zone. Of course, I'm not sure he knows where that is anymore.

He is getting worse and worse every week. He is so a looser.

Typically, football players these days could care less about the score. If they make a good play, they're going to let the world know...

 

I wouldn't put all football players in the category that you are.

Sorry Double Post

Edited by Rebel
Double Post

I wouldn't put all football players in the category that you are.

 

I agree :thumb: Even at a rookie the Colts Jacob Tamme is a perfect example and roll model for younger kids. There are a few out there that doesn't think of themself and puts the team first.

I wouldn't put all football players in the category that you are.

 

Typically, I said. Not always...:thumb:

Typically, I said. Not always...:thumb:

 

I wouldn't even say typically...

 

I think the majority are good guys who play the game the way it should be played. There aren't that many CJ's out there IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.