Trinity 49 Eastern 0

wailupebob

Here are some stats from the game:

Trinity -

27 rushes - 301 yards - 4 td's

17/20 passing - 253 yards - 3 td's

554 total...3 int's, but we did fumble twice....things to fix, all in all a very solid game against a team that had a player guarantee a win. A nice long week to get ready for the Tigers...

What happened at the start of the game, I missed it? Did a Eastern player celebrate too early going into the endzone and lose the ball?

According to the radio, Trinity blocked a field goal attempt and a defensive lineman picked the ball up, shook off three tacklers and rambled toward the goal line. I believe he held the ball up at the one and lost control of it resulting in a touchback for Eastern.

According to the radio, Trinity blocked a field goal attempt and a defensive lineman picked the ball up, shook off three tacklers and rambled toward the goal line. I believe he held the ball up at the one and lost control of it resulting in a touchback for Eastern.

Leon Lett like action by Bishop! The sad part is I predicted the blocked FG.

Eastern hustled to make the play. All involved beat the officials down the field. :creepy:

Some of the Rock faithful were a little too nervous during the first quarter.:sssh:

Eastern does have a nice team and I'll predict the district will win three of four versus the far western district in the first round of the playoffs. Ballard will be the lone non-survivor.:thumb: