Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up in 230, but I'm just happy to say I got tickets. 50 minutes ago it looked like all was lost.

Just got in form camping out and getting mine. Sec 12 row D.:thumb:

Just got in form camping out and getting mine. Sec 12 row D.:thumb:

 

Very nice!

Anybody succeed getting them online?

Anybody succeed getting them online?

 

I did at around 8:00...

I got down on Friday around 8:00pm and played a little corn hole and basketball the rest of the night. Got decent tickets, pleased.

4 in 231

I was also on channel WKYT Channel 27 right in the back of the group.:dancingpa Last night doing a little C.A.T.S, CATS,CATS,CATS!!!:ylsuper:

Is section 24 good seats?? Its kinda cornered in but its lower arena. Sect. 24 lower or sect 231 upper better??

I got section 30 row C... I might end up putting two of them online however.

Do any good online???

 

I might be able to see the little ant players from where I am. :lol:

I might be able to see the little ant players from where I am. :lol:

 

:laugh:

 

I have a pair in sect.215 if your interested. Just pm me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.