Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

Ive never bought these guys but help me out,Wouldn't it be easier to log onto ticketmaster at 7 and buy them 1st thing for the small charge.I would think you would still get great seats.

 

I've gotten tickets through ticketmaster before, but they never seem to make it online at 7. Usually closer to 10 IIRC, which got me mid upper level seats.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have college classes are you allowed to leave for a bit if someone from your group is still there?

If you have college classes are you allowed to leave for a bit if someone from your group is still there?

 

Yeah. Alot of them do shifts to keep their spot manned. The tents are already up out front.

Yeah. Alot of them do shifts to keep their spot manned. The tents are already up out front.

 

Thats what I am doing.:thumb:

  • Author

I heard a lot of people are already in line...

Im here and im about the 25-30th tent in line...Its a blast so far!

i am in line and i am in the front my group is the first tent in line ..I believe i will get pretty good seats!!!!!:D

Im here and im about the 25-30th tent in line...Its a blast so far!

 

How many are already set up if you had to guess?

You guys are amazing. :lol:

 

Make sure when the local news comes back to talk to you that you give BGP.com a shout out. :thumb:

You guys are amazing. :lol:

 

Make sure when the local news comes back to talk to you that you give BGP.com a shout out. :thumb:

 

:lol:When I get up there tonight, If I get on the news, I'll make sure I do that.

My aunt was on Ch 18 news tonight. I plan on going over in the morning. They set up the tent this morning and are right in front of Memorial.

I was online at 7am and could not get tickets, what's up?

I had 4 tickets on Ticketmaster but refreshed it to try for better ones... No luck after that.

 

Then I was trying different combinations and it showed me I could have 2 tickets, but I needed 4 so I gave those up as well and tried again... Again, no luck.

 

Hopefully they'll pop online soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.