Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

Jon Hood, hes only getting better though.

 

:thumb:

 

Guy playing Horse w/ AJ before eveyone else came out? Thats Hood.

 

Could have also been Krebs (shorter than hood, short dark hair).

 

I didn't see them play H-O-R-S-E but I'm pretty sure the guy I'm speaking of is Hood.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were these tickets free?

Were these tickets free?

 

Yep.

I see one guy was about to get $230+ for 4 in section 22. That is absurd.

I didn't see them play H-O-R-S-E but I'm pretty sure the guy I'm speaking of is Hood.

 

He didn't stand out to me last week, but he looked great during the first open practice.

 

I saw somewhere that he said he'd done a killer work out before this last weekend, and he wasn't happy with how he played.

 

I'm excited for him to get to UK.

I got two tickets in section 30 row L. That is one section over from mid-court.

I see one guy was about to get $230+ for 4 in section 22. That is absurd.

 

You serious? I need to get rid of mine then, because I got 4 tickets in section 30 in row C...

You serious? I need to get rid of mine then, because I got 4 tickets in section 30 in row C...

 

I'll trade you seats.:D:D

Ebay is full of tickets going for crazy prices.

Just got my tickets. Didn't have to wait in line or anything. In fact, I didn't even know that I had any till my friend in the ticket office told me. Working for the Athletic Department is nice. :D

i got mine section 15 row bb i am in the second row

I have an extra ticket now, so if you want to work out the details with me to get it, send me a PM. Ticket is in Section 17.

Does anybody know if it is going to be televised or not?

Should be on WKYT. Also, ESPN will be playing part of it the following Friday (October 17th) I believe.

Ravi Moss is going be conducting Midnight Madness this year instead of Kyle Macy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.