Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wait til Friday you'll be pretty far back in line. :lol:

  • Author
If you wait til Friday you'll be pretty far back in line. :lol:

 

Thats what I hear but at least we will have tickets... My friends got in line at 5AM on Saturday last year and got decent upper arena tickets.

Thats what I hear but at least we will have tickets... My friends got in line at 5AM on Saturday last year and got decent upper arena tickets.

 

Get me two tickets!

Saw a guy outside today even though Wednesday is the earliest you're supposed to be allowed to line up.

Unbelievable, get in line for days in advance just to get tickets to watch PRACTICE. That's all, PRACTICE.

 

:lol:

 

I knew it before I moved here and noticed it first hand when I went to a UK game, but my goodness, this state likes their Wildcats "a tad".

And it's practice to a team that isn't very good.

 

The day I camp out to get tickets and get upper arena tickets, is the day I no longer watch a sporting event in person.

And it's practice to a team that isn't very good.

 

The day I camp out to get tickets and get upper arena tickets, is the day I no longer watch a sporting event in person.

 

:lol:

 

I just can't imagine any scenario with a sporting event where I would camp out for days to get essentially "nose bleed" tickets.

And it's practice to a team that isn't very good.

 

The day I camp out to get tickets and get upper arena tickets, is the day I no longer watch a sporting event in person.

I'm sure someone will thank you for staying home and giving them a better shot.:D

I camped out last year to get tickets for madness. I had a ball and was even on Ch 27 news. Met alot of people....tickets I got was right behind the Ky bench , right behind all the recuits...yes it was worth it.:thumb:

  • Author
I camped out last year to get tickets for madness. I had a ball and was even on Ch 27 news. Met alot of people....tickets I got was right behind the Ky bench , right behind all the recuits...yes it was worth it.:thumb:

 

When did you start camping out? Is Friday to late?

When did you start camping out? Is Friday to late?

 

Got there on Wednesday Morning last year....Got to put up our tent right up front. It you get there Friday...you will be in the back parking lot, but still should get tickets.

We played cornhole and played lots of cards. It really is fun camping out and meeting so many people.

I am still debating on going up Friday evening is worth it. Ill probably get a front row view from my very own couch that comes with a good warm meal and a cold one to top it off.:ylsuper:

 

Other circumstances are the only reason I am not going up Wednesday though.:cry:

Ive never bought these guys but help me out,Wouldn't it be easier to log onto ticketmaster at 7 and buy them 1st thing for the small charge.I would think you would still get great seats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.