Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

I got 4 in section 17, but that is insane. We had a tent sit up Wendesday night, and the voucher system didn't work. We are told that you just had to have a voucher to get tickets, but it turned out the vouchers were numbered, so people that had just got there got on Friday, got in front of us because everyone didn't know what to do. They need to imply a system, and stick with it.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no luck online. If anyone has any extra please PM me.

It was fun though seeing all the players out and playing cornhole with them.

I got mine online.

 

Yes, tickets are going for crazy prices online.

 

What section our your seats?

I'm mad at all you guys that got them online. :p

 

I started trying at 7:10 and couldn't get them. I hate ticketmaster.

I'm mad at all you guys that got them online. :p

 

I started trying at 7:10 and couldn't get them. I hate ticketmaster.

 

Just gotta have a quick trigger finger on the refresh button. :p

We went & camped out and I got 4 upper arena seats. Might just sell them on Ebay though since they are going for high dollar.

 

We also went & watched UK's first open basketball practice. There were many players I had never seen in my life. The only player that really stood out to me (not in a good way) was Wall & he didn't look to impressive. Shot a couple of bricks from about 5 feet away the time we watched him. I got a few pretty good pictures if I can figure out how to convert them over so that I'll be able to post them.

Edited by ScarHeel

We went & camped out and I got 4 upper arena seats. Might just sell them on Ebay though since they are going for high dollar.

 

We also went & watched UK's first open basketball practice. There were many players I had never seen in my life. The only player that really stood out to me (not in a good way) was Wall & he didn't look to impressive. Shot a couple of bricks from about 5 feet away the time we watched him. I got a few pretty good pictures if I can figure out how to convert them over so that I'll be able to post them.

 

Where did I get Wall from? Anyhoo, this was a Caucasian dude who was real skinny and about 6-4ish. Who was it?

Where did I get Wall from? Anyhoo, this was a Caucasian dude who was real skinny and about 6-4ish. Who was it?

 

Jon Hood, hes only getting better though.

Where did I get Wall from? Anyhoo, this was a Caucasian dude who was real skinny and about 6-4ish. Who was it?

 

Guy playing Horse w/ AJ before eveyone else came out? Thats Hood.

 

Could have also been Krebs (shorter than hood, short dark hair).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.