Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

GO CATS

I got 4 in section 17, but that is insane. We had a tent sit up Wendesday night, and the voucher system didn't work. We are told that you just had to have a voucher to get tickets, but it turned out the vouchers were numbered, so people that had just got there got on Friday, got in front of us because everyone didn't know what to do. They need to imply a system, and stick with it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went & camped out and I got 4 upper arena seats. Might just sell them on Ebay though since they are going for high dollar.

We also went & watched UK's first open basketball practice. There were many players I had never seen in my life. The only player that really stood out to me (not in a good way) was Wall & he didn't look to impressive. Shot a couple of bricks from about 5 feet away the time we watched him. I got a few pretty good pictures if I can figure out how to convert them over so that I'll be able to post them.

Edited by ScarHeel

We went & camped out and I got 4 upper arena seats. Might just sell them on Ebay though since they are going for high dollar.

We also went & watched UK's first open basketball practice. There were many players I had never seen in my life. The only player that really stood out to me (not in a good way) was Wall & he didn't look to impressive. Shot a couple of bricks from about 5 feet away the time we watched him. I got a few pretty good pictures if I can figure out how to convert them over so that I'll be able to post them.

Where did I get Wall from? Anyhoo, this was a Caucasian dude who was real skinny and about 6-4ish. Who was it?

Where did I get Wall from? Anyhoo, this was a Caucasian dude who was real skinny and about 6-4ish. Who was it?

Guy playing Horse w/ AJ before eveyone else came out? Thats Hood.

Could have also been Krebs (shorter than hood, short dark hair).