Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madness Tickets Distributed Sept. 27

Featured Replies

Interesting choice, anyone know why?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be at home tonight while my family is at BBM. :mad::irked:

 

 

Gotta work tommorow morning and there going shopping tommorow! :mad:

I'll be at home tonight while my family is at BBM. :mad::irked:

 

 

Gotta work tommorow morning and there going shopping tommorow! :mad:

 

I am staying home too. Gave my tickets to a kid at school. I have season tickets...so I want them to enjoy it.

I am staying home too. Gave my tickets to a kid at school. I have season tickets...so I want them to enjoy it.

 

Very nice of you. :thumb:

Very nice of you. :thumb:

Thanks... I try and take care of my kids at school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.