Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.X/Male Predictions

Who Wins 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have yet to see X play this season, but from what I can see so far it looks like they are rolling full steam ahead and are not showing any signs of letting up. I know Male lost to a very good Central team last friday night. Does Male have the firepower and the ability to stay with X all the way til the end this friday night or will X be too much for them to handle?

 

Like I said, I have yet to see either one of the teams play. I'm just wondering what others think who may have been to the games?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butt spanking!!

This game will only prove what many had said before the season started 6A football is down this year outside the big two. X wins BIG.

I think this one could get a bit out of hand......

An at best "average" Male team vs. perhaps the best X team ever. Might as well play this one at woodshed stadium cause that's where X is taking Male.

X wins with a late score 21-17

St. X will be ahead by 4-5 touchdowns at half against what appears to be a " below average Male team ". X will key on Justin Green and Male will struggle to move the football. As usual Male's press coverage will get picked apart...don't be surprised if the clock continues to run in the second half.

Let's see.....

 

Male loses to Central and must play St. X the following week.

 

How badly St. X wins is the only question!

St. Xavier 35-14.

St. X 42 - Male 14. This will prove the gap does exist in 6A. It is the Big 2 now and way down the ladder to whoever takes the #3 spot. Male? Manual?

Scott County? Time will tell.

Bobby will have Male ready for this game. Male still has weapons that can beat you. St.X wins late.

 

St.Xavier 21

Male 20

Male doesn't seem to be able to throw the ball and I think you have to be balanced to beat X. It would appear that they only threw the ball out of desperation against Central other than when they got into an empty set earlier which they had success on for one big play. But Central blitzed everyone and played man to man and Male went away from it.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

From what I have seen this far I would have to think that St. X will be the favorite. But that is why we play these games.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.