Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you do in your first fantasy week?

Featured Replies

I'm winning handily in one league, thanks in large part to the monster day by Michael Turner.

 

:thumb: I am leading my league as well thanks to Turner putting up 40+ fantasy points. Solid games by Reggie Wayne and Randy Moss helped as well. My decision to play Kurt Warner over Derek Anderson was basically a wash as well since both guys did about the same...

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-4. Had a rough week. :lol:

I'm up 3 right now with Curry going against me still. So it's not over.
That one hurt...

I lost in my money league...77-69.

 

I made a mistake by playing Laurence Maroney instead of Thomas Jones. I wanted to wait and see how Jones looked before playing him and I thought Maroney might get more touches. I also have Chris Johnson and LenDale White, but didn't want to play them until I see how their time share works. Other than that, there's nothing else I'd have changed. I had Jerricho Cotchery on the bench, but nobody in their right mind would have played him instead of Braylon Edwards.

 

The guy I played had Marion Barber, Jason Witten and Patrick Crayton...those three scored too much against the Browns for me to overcome.

That one hurt...

 

 

Meaningless drive and he scores an easy TD ouch.

Meaningless drive and he scores an easy TD ouch.

Yup, fantasy is what it is, no use getting worked up about it, lol.

 

On to next week. Still stung a bit. :creepy:

I finished 1-1.

 

I won in my ten team money league and finished 3rd overall.

 

I lost in my twelve team money league and am currently in last...lol. My recievers killed me, I had Santonio Holmes, Roddy White, and Torry Holt. Also the Edge and Ryan Grant staying out of the endzone didn't help much. But on the plus side Felix Jones and Kitna looked great on my bench.

I won like 96 - 52. nice for my first week. I look to improve this week.

1-2-1, so not good. One positive is that in my two losses I didn't lose by more than 7, but I had a tie and my win was by two points.

I finished with the 3rd highest point total and lost my matchup by 36 points. I scored 110 but my opponent scored 146. I knew I was playing from behind and I had 3 Broncos left to play so I switched Curry to a starter instead of Royal, I knew better and I had to eat that decision.

I ended up 4-0. I led the league in scoring in 3 leagues, including the BGP expansion league. Two of the other teams had both McNabb and Michael Turner on them so I'm not sure how strong they are, more likely it's an abberation but I'll take it.

I lost by about 30 or 40. Hasselbeck- nothing. LT- 0 TD. LJ- 60+ yards. Welker- no Brady= nothing. Boldin- 8 points. Pakers D- pretty good. But overall PATHETIC.

not good...

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Big thanks to Tom Brady. :madman: Plaxico Burress was my leading scorer with 11 points. After that my leader was 5. :madman::madman::irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.