Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you do in your first fantasy week?

Featured Replies

Won in my primary league (the league in which I can win $500) and lost in my ESPN league (Team with Brady on it, who was my first rounder).

 

 

So overall I am happy. Only reason I had a team in an ESPN league was because I had too much draft anticipation for my primary league, so I jumped in a league so I could draft a week before my primary leagues draft.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went 2-1 and finished with second most points in the league I lost... Just so happened I played the points leader.

There is an announcement in the message boad on NFL.com in my fantasy football team.

 

Ocho Cinco

As of Monday, Sept. 8, 2008, Chad Ocho Cinco will go back to being Chad Johnson in the player pool pending official NFL approval. Please keep that in mind when you are looking for him.

Went 2-0 fairly easy in both. Reggie Bush helped hugely in the first one that i won by around 8 or so.

Played against Mike Turner and Mcnabb.. enough said... long live my curse.. who will have a career week against me next week..

I have 5 teams, heres my players that did good:

 

The Good: RMoss, W Parker, P Rivers, Thomas Jones, Brandon Jacobs

The Bad: D McFadden, Brady, C Johnson, B Berrian

This is my fantasy team on yahoo, its a 10 player league:

 

Starters:

Peyton Manning

Plaxico Burress

Jerricho Cotchery

Joey Galloway

Brian Westbrook

Michael Turner

Antonio Gates

Jason Hanson

Jacksonville

 

Bench:

Edgerrin James

Marc Bulger

Patrick Crayton

D.J. Hackett

Kurt Warner

Eddie Royal

 

What do you think?

I had Brady and still went 1-0 on Yahoo! Fantasy. I've been referred to as the Tom Landry of Fantasy Football teams.

 

:thumb:

I had Romo and M. Turner... I made out pretty well haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.