Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 17 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Johnson was on the back of CJ's jersey.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3574151

Adios, Ocho Cinco? Johnson on jersey for Week 1

 

BALTIMORE -- Just when everyone thought it was over with the legal name change with Chad Ocho Cinco, the NFL threw a last-minute monkey wrench into his plans.

 

According to a press release by the Cincinnati Bengals, the NFL informed Ocho Cinco earlier Sunday that he will have to wear his original name on the back of his jersey. Ocho Cinco stepped on the field Sunday with the nameplate "C. Johnson."

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I was this close!

 

:p :p:p

I'll eat my crow.

 

I said Cincy wouldn't lose. They are a bad football team.

What a joke!! The Ravens QB and both RBs' that played were rookies!!!!!!! AWFUL!

What happened with the Ocho Cinco deal ?

 

Him changing his last name makes me think of a little girl who would change "Cindy" to "Cindi" and use little hearts to dot her I's.

 

The Bengals are horrible and may have the worst OL in the NFL.

The O couldn't have played much worse. The D looked solid but only aganist Joe Flacco and Co.

I picked Cincinnati, but I'm not surprised that they lost. Saying this team is bad is an understatement and Baltimore might be the weakest team they play all year. This could get a lot worse and hopefully Marvin will be gone after this year.

It's sad when the most interesting story line is the fact that "C. Johnson" remained on the back of Chad's jersey.

I was at a family reunion all day and it doesn't seem like I missed much.

 

I went to the car and heard the final score and I laughed.

 

Chad had a terrible game and I had him starting on my fantasy team.

All I kept hearing during the game was how CP, TJ, and CJ weren't in sync. If that was the case, and it sure looked like it, then why not play some of the WR's who played in the pre-season?

 

The O today played like it was their first practice of training camp, forget about first scrimmage, or first regular season game.

These guys are crappy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.