Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 33 Holy Cross 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC's backs were terrible today..

Blocked punt went for six, couldn't hold on to the ball. Had the ball on the one and couldn't punch it in. Not a good day for the Indians.

Nice win for Holmes.

 

The Bulldogs appear to be on the way up.

Again, I'm not sure why HC was picked to win by some of the margins I read on here. Good win by Holmes.

I honestly see the same issues with this HC team that I see every year... I thought they had changed after seeing the 35 they put up last week.

Big win for Holmes. They play as a team they are tough.

So much for my "best game in NKY" thinking.

 

Congrats to Steve and the Dawgs.

IMO a very poor effort on the Indians part. They came out flat, couldn't hold onto the football, over throwing wide open WR done field. Tell me if i'm wrong.

I'm not shocked by the Holmes win, but the margin is a bit suprising. Apparently Mr. Lickert can coach.

What is Roenker's status? Did he play in this game?

He did not play. I think he will be back in time for the NCC game. Same with MLB Brad Herald.

He did not play. I think he will be back in time for the NCC game. Same with MLB Brad Herald.

 

Hopefully, the boys are ready for NCC. The NCC O & D Lines are top notch and can control a game. If HC is not ready, it will be a long day. Key on Kues, he is as dangerous on the ground as he can be thru the air, he is their big play guy.

I thought that I saw the worst defensive performance by a HC team against South Laurel....I WAS WRONG!

 

I just saw the worst overall game I have ever seen a HC team ever play. This team played with no effort, heart, passion & discipline...and the result reflected that.

 

There is obviously no leadership on this team. If HC is to salvage this season, someone has to step up and be a leader on this team. The way it stands right now, this team will not win a game.

 

Yes, I blame the kids for this...but the coaches share some of the blame too. They (coaches) continue to not recognize where the talent is on this team. Right now, without Roenker there is NO running game. Yet Koz continues to try and run the ball repeatedly to no success.

 

Put Markell in a shotgun formation, roll him out to pass the ball and leave the 3 receiver formation in the offense for the whole game...except for goal line. There are 3 great receivers on this team...#'s 1, 8 & 25...LEAVE THEM IN THE GAME!!!! Quit this rotation thing right now! #3 dropped two passes yesterday, one hit him right in the number 3 on his jersey in the end zone. #25 will catch anything that is thrown to him....THROW HIM THE BALL!!!

 

I have a passion for this team to be successful as a team. But this will not happen unless both the kids step up and show some leadership and the coaches step up and recognize where the strengths of this team are and start coaching to those strengths.:mad:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.