Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP player dies

Featured Replies

One of the 2 players who collapsed after practice 3 days ago has died in a Louisville hospital.....so sad.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! THat's heart-breaking! My most sincere condolences to his family, teammates, coaches and friends.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that our prayers and thoughts are with the family, friends and teammates of this young man as they deal with this tragedy. May they learn to lean on one another to help cope with the pain and confusion they will be feeling.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that our prayers and thoughts are with the family, friends and teammates of this young man as they deal with this tragedy. May they learn to lean on one another to help cope with the pain and confusion they will be feeling.

 

Well said. How horrible.:cry:

OMG I wish this would have not happened...My heart goes out the this Kid,His parents and His School...:cry:

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

Very sad.. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

First let me say God bless the young man's family. I can't begin to understand what they have went through over this last week. The loss of a child is hard for any parent. I will continue to pray for them.

 

As for his extended Family at PRP my prayers are with you as well. May God prtect you and bless you as you go through this season.

 

Secondly as we go through this football season lets keep it in prospective and understand what gifts each kid has and that in a moments notice we all can be called home.

Were they Heat related? I have not read anything on this other than on BGP.

Can you tell me were to go to read more..Thanks

Very tragic. Condolences to the family and PRP community.

  • Author

Go to the Courier Journal website for updates.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

As a coach this really hits home... horrible news. We have a duty to prevent this.

Peace be with this family and the Panther nation, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Remember the great times, and find comfort knowing he was living his dreams.

I know he was an awesome son.

First let me say God bless the young man's family. I can't begin to understand what they have went through over this last week. The loss of a child is hard for any parent. I will continue to pray for them.

 

As for his extended Family at PRP my prayers are with you as well. May God prtect you and bless you as you go through this season.

 

Secondly as we go through this football season lets keep it in prospective and understand what gifts each kid has and that in a moments notice we all can be called home.

Nice post, "Coach".

 

I agree 100%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.