Can Trinity Run the Table?

Park1221

Will Trinity go undefeated in 2008?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trinity go undefeated in 2008?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key game in achieving an undefeated season will be the one on 9/19 against Cincinnati St. X. The Rocks catch them at home, which should be a big boost. Nevertheless, Trinity will still be the underdog.

They also will likely be confronted with two matchups against Louisville St. X. Other than these three games, I see nothing to stop them.

Now, do I think they will go undefeated?...............NOPE.

The key game in achieving an undefeated season will be the one on 9/19 against Cincinnati St. X. The Rocks catch them at home, which should be a big boost. Nevertheless, Trinity will still be the underdog.

They also will likely be confronted with two matchups against Louisville St. X. Other than these three games, I see nothing to stop them.

Now, do I think they will go undefeated?...............NOPE.

This is eXactly what I think!

Seems like a lot of Greenis Envy with all these threads about the Rocks fortunes for 2008.

CR

I have been noticing the same thing. All the T threads are started by Tiger folk. Now, why do you think that is. And, have you noticed how flattering they usually are? You think that with the Preseason # 1 Pick - they would have enough to say about their own team. Wonder why they are so preoccupied with the Rocks ????:confused::confused:

Doubtful.

It seems as though the Rocks are more concerned with winning the last game of the year in December which they have achieved numerous times.

None of the rest of them count if you lose the last one, do they? :lol: At least, that's what we've heard. :p

CR

I have been noticing the same thing. All the T threads are started by Tiger folk. Now, why do you think that is. And, have you noticed how flattering they usually are? You think that with the Preseason # 1 Pick - they would have enough to say about their own team. Wonder why they are so preoccupied with the Rocks ????:confused::confused:

I've made notice of this is several other threads. The obvious answer is that by starting Trinity threads, they can spin them into X threads.