Can Trinity Run the Table?

Park1221

Will Trinity go undefeated in 2008?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trinity go undefeated in 2008?

• Yes
    • No

Is not that what it is all about? Is that not the stick by which you measure and gauge yourself ?

That's exactly what it is all about and that was my point.

What is your point? Not everyone on here is a Rock hater. I, for one, respect the Trinity program and what it seems to accomplish most Decembers and that is why I posted what I posted.

Relax.....way to sensitive!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made notice of this is several other threads. The obvious answer is that by starting Trinity threads, they can spin them into X threads.

I am actually laughing that you posted this! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways back to the actual thread topic. I realize that BG, Cincy St. X, X Louisville will be tough games but still believe they have a good shot of going undefeated.

I am actually laughing that you posted this! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways back to the actual thread topic. I realize that BG, Cincy St. X, X Louisville will be tough games but still believe they have a good shot of going undefeated.

Then I guess we're even. I laugh at most of your posts.

:lol:

I've made notice of this is several other threads. The obvious answer is that by starting Trinity threads, they can spin them into X threads.

LOL....I seriously didn't start this so it could be spun into an X thread. I started it to get a sense from Rock fans, and others in the know, how good this 08 team is going to be. It's been a long time since X ran the table, it's not an easy achievement. I honestly believe that T has the talent to do it this year.

We need to get off of Trinity and back on the subject of the thread, St. Xavier.

No, that doesn't sound right, I mean get off of St. Xavier and back on Trinity.

I don't guess it matters, what is mashed potatoes without gravy.

:D

We need to get off of Trinity and back on the subject of the thread, St. Xavier.

No, that doesn't sound right, I mean get off of St. Xavier and back on Trinity.

I don't guess it matters, what is mashed potatoes without gravy.

:D

Well said, whatever it is that you said. :lol:

Well said, whatever it is that you said. :lol:

Heck, I don't know what I said. :lol:I'm lost in the "This thread is started to build Trinity up by the St. X fans", and the "No, this is to give Trinity some credit", and of course the best, "This Trinity thread was started so it could be turned into a St. X thread".

That's exactly what it is all about and that was my point.

What is your point? Not everyone on here is a Rock hater. I, for one, respect the Trinity program and what it seems to accomplish most Decembers and that is why I posted what I posted.

Relax.....way to sensitive!

Thank you. I misunderstood. Appreciate your kind words. Guess should not have quit taking my meds.;)

From my vantage point, it seems that the moment a team starts making noise about an undefeated season, they suddenly find themselves ... defeated. From Trinity's POV, the coaches must be keenly aware of this, given the success they have had.

I doubt they are asking such silly questions.

But nice try.

From my vantage point, it seems that the moment a team starts making noise about an undefeated season, they suddenly find themselves ... defeated. From Trinity's POV, the coaches must be keenly aware of this, given the success they have had.

I doubt they are asking such silly questions.

But nice try.

Note that it is rarely a Trinity poster starting anything like this. By and large we are content with keeping a low profile.

"If you are a Trinity supporter, go ahead and mark your calendars for a football game on December 12, 2008 at Papa John’s Stadium – opponent to be announced at a later date. 18 is nice, but 19 is even nicer." = low profile?