Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teams we love to hate.

Featured Replies

Ha I am not dillusional I just look at their recruiting classes the past three years..

 

Obviously didn't help last year.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For me, personally:

1. USC- Because everyone always ranks them #1 every season...and every season thye are crowned the King of College Football in Mid-September and at times even dubbed unbeatable...plus I think that program is a whoooooooole lot dirtier than meets the eye.

2. Notre Dame- Media Darling, over-ranked, play by their own rules and refuse to join conference, have their own channel devoted exclusively to them, their coach is crowned as the Savior of all college football after he beats two no-name schools, unrightfully go to BCS games....

 

3. Tennessee- Don't like 'em...never will... won't even pull for them in Bowl games unless it is vs. #1 or #2 on my list. DIRTY program.

 

4. Ohio State- Inflated records... another media darling... fans are almost as obnoxious and dillusional as Notre Dame fans. Lots of friends are diehard OSU fans which makes it even better.

 

5.Texas- OVER-RATED *clap* *clap* *clap*

 

6. Michigan- See Ohio State...except their fans aren't nearly as obnoxious

 

7. Oklahoma- See Texas... but at least they beat Texas so that earns a bonus point to take them down the obnoxious list

 

8. Nebraska- Just don't like the Huskers... they used to be much higher on my list.

 

9. Miami- See above... Nebraska

 

10. Florida State- See above... Miami

 

I agree completely. They no better than to join a conference, they can't play 6 of their 12 games against teams like San Diego State, and Syracuse. I'm not much on the Irish, and I loved every minute of last season:ylsuper:

  • Author
Obviously didn't help last year.

 

Do you expect Freshman and Sophomores to win games for you? The Senior Class this year is Ty's last class.

For me, there's really only two teams...

 

1. Florida State

2. Ohio State

  • Author
I agree completely. They no better than to join a conference, they can't play 6 of their 12 games against teams like San Diego State, and Syracuse. I'm not much on the Irish, and I loved every minute of last season:ylsuper:

 

What? They also play USC, Michigan, Purdue, Pitt, Boston College...In a couple years they are adding LSU and OU. They play a tougher schedule then Ohio State...

What? They also play USC, Michigan, Purdue, Pitt, Boston College...In a couple years they are adding LSU and OU. They play a tougher schedule then Ohio State...

 

OK, Ohio State also plays Michigan and Purdue, and they also play USC this season and next, and OU in a couple of years. And Pitt and BC? you can compare Penn State and Illinois to those teams. So I don't believe it's as tough as OSU's :thumb:

They do have a tough schedule. I wouldn't join a confrence either if I was ND.

Frosh and Sophomores should show a little more promise than what they did last year?

  • Author
OK, Ohio State also plays Michigan and Purdue, and they also play USC this season and next, and OU in a couple of years. And Pitt and BC? you can compare Penn State and Illinois to those teams. So I don't believe it's as tough as OSU's :thumb:

 

Maybe this year. Heck i am glad its not as tough this year. Though in previous years their schedules are not even close.

USC

Tennessee

Florida

Michigan

Louisville

 

As a rule, my favorite teams are Ohio State, Kentucky, Georgia and Bama (I love watching SEC football)

Plus other favorites would be anyone that may be playing Tennessee, Michigan, Louisville or Florida on a paticular week :D)

 

(basically any team in the states of Michigan, Tennesee, California and all of the Pac10 are on my dislike list)

 

 

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Louisville

Florida

WKU

Looks like a bunch of solid programs, could it be that most hate a winner?

I hate USC more than any other team in college football. I also hate Louisville, Tennessee.

NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE !!! KICK EM IN THE VOLS !!

Looks like a bunch of solid programs, could it be that most hate a winner?

 

That and people are jealous that their teams don't have a national television station. GO IRISH!:D:flame:

That and people are jealous that their teams don't have a national television station. GO IRISH!:D:flame:

 

:thumb:

 

For me its...

 

1. Louisville

2. Ohio State

3. Michigan

4. Tennessee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.