Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teams we love to hate.

Featured Replies

What College Football team do you hate the most?

 

I love watching Ohio State get beat down by LSU and Florida. Basically for every reason Carson Palmer stated a week ago.

 

Mark Schlabach's Top Ten Most Hated

Edited by cardsnation24
Added link

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing better than on a saturday evening watching USC and OSU just get smoked. Even though it hardly ever happens. I also love watching Louisville lose with a passion.

  • Author

I saw it on Notre Dames page on ESPN.com but just the posts not the link. But thanks son of bear

1.Tennessee

2.Louisville

3.Florida

4.USC

5.Ohio St

That's hilarious what he said about Notre Dame. I do love seeing the Irish get it handed to them. Last year was one of the greatest college football seasons of all time, thanks to Notre Dame :laugh:

  • Author

Yeah after reading Louisville fans post on hear, it will be nice to watch them get beat by UK this year.

  • Author
That's hilarious what he said about Notre Dame. I do love seeing the Irish get it handed to them. Last year was one of the greatest college football seasons of all time, thanks to Notre Dame :laugh:

 

To bad it won't last long Beatly.:thumb:

For me, personally:

1. USC- Because everyone always ranks them #1 every season...and every season thye are crowned the King of College Football in Mid-September and at times even dubbed unbeatable...plus I think that program is a whoooooooole lot dirtier than meets the eye.

 

2. Notre Dame- Media Darling, over-ranked, play by their own rules and refuse to join conference, have their own channel devoted exclusively to them, their coach is crowned as the Savior of all college football after he beats two no-name schools, unrightfully go to BCS games....

 

3. Tennessee- Don't like 'em...never will... won't even pull for them in Bowl games unless it is vs. #1 or #2 on my list. DIRTY program.

 

4. Ohio State- Inflated records... another media darling... fans are almost as obnoxious and dillusional as Notre Dame fans. Lots of friends are diehard OSU fans which makes it even better.

 

5.Texas- OVER-RATED *clap* *clap* *clap*

 

6. Michigan- See Ohio State...except their fans aren't nearly as obnoxious

 

7. Oklahoma- See Texas... but at least they beat Texas so that earns a bonus point to take them down the obnoxious list

 

8. Nebraska- Just don't like the Huskers... they used to be much higher on my list.

 

9. Miami- See above... Nebraska

 

10. Florida State- See above... Miami

To bad it won't last long Beatly.:thumb:

 

I don't see Notre Dame improving to much from last season.

To bad it won't last long Beatly.:thumb:

 

See... dillusional Irish fan! :D

Forgot to mention Tennessee. It puts a little smile on my face when I see they lost at the bottom of the ESPN screen.

  • Author

Ha I am not dillusional I just look at their recruiting classes the past three years..

See... dillusional Irish fan! :D

 

Yeah man I just think thier not out of the dark tunnel yet. Still alot of unprovens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.