Rank the State (1A Fan Rankings)

Bluto did that when Raceland went to LCA a couple of years ago as well. I just wanted let everyone know............. We here at Raceland have ordered "Ram Orange" Toga's to wear for the LCA game to negate Bluto's toga advatage. :thumb::lol:

Bluto my man, you are the kind of fan that makes h.s. football fun. :thumb:

Oldrambler, let me know when you are placing that order, I will need an XL, or Full, what ever size toga's come in.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluto
If Beechwood can manage to stay healthy...

You're right, Crush. THAT is the key, especially at the 1A level. May all of the teams be healthy at the end of the season.

If Beechwood can manage to stay healthy they have more weapons on offence than last year. Granted, the "D" took some hits but with Mainello,Teipel,Slusher, Downton and Daniels returning, they will be as formidable as in the past!

Not to argue, but offensively I thought your alls QB was the key to your offense, and he left some pretty big shoes to fill.

Not to argue, but offensively I thought your alls QB was the key to your offense, and he left some pretty big shoes to fill.

Wow ... nothing against the QB ... because he was a good one. But I figured that, after the game, you would have said that Bankemper and Teipel were the keys to the offense.

Wow ... nothing against the QB ... because he was a good one. But I figured that, after the game, you would have said that Bankemper and Teipel were the keys to the offense.

QB will be easy to replace. I have to agree with you, Bankemper and Teipel keys to the Beechwood offense.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Let's see Beechwood was able to load the box because they knew Frankfort didn't throw the ball well. Frankfort had to honor the pass as much as the run with the QB that was there. Not saying it would've changed things, but it is easier to stop a one dimensional team.

1.Beechwood -no one has beat them...07 Champs.

2.LCA - only team to come close to beating Beechwood and have alot returning.

3.Hazard -I dont think the lost anybody from there 07 undefeated team.

4. Raceland - dont know much about Raceland but they have alot of returning players.

5. Mayfield -staying health is key to Mayfields season.

6. Frankfort - lost alot of lineman which was Key to there success last season but I think they will have to open the playbook to reach the playoffs.

7. Pikeville - just like the Frankfort Panthers, Pikeville has a lot to worrie about on the O and D line.

8. Holy Cross - I dont know the count but have a solid senior class.

9. Williamsburg -Pass first offense opens up for new freshman coming in to try and compete, but also could hurt them keeping there Defense on the field.

10. campbellsville - came on late last season if carried over could be a sleeper this fall.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Done.....:thumb: I may need the same. :lol: Maybe incognito has some contacts for this kind of thing?

My goodness! You guys were up late last night. I don't know about togas, but I certainly have a good contact for t-shirts! (tubby's best friend).

After reviewing the preseason reviews, let's hear what everyone thinks the preseason rankings will look like...I'll start with 1a but you can put in any class you'd like or all classes, for that matter....

1a

1) LCA - seems they have about the most coming back from 07 and a strong 07 at that....

2) Beechwood - they'll be right in the hunt again. I don't think they'll be quite as strong as in 07, especially in the trenches, but, will have speed to offset it....

3) Hazard - also returns alot and should be the beast in the east after an impressive undefeated regular season in 07 and long playoff run....

4) Mayfield - were young in 07 and a year of maturity will make this team better in 08....

5) Campbellsville - should be there best team in a long time and were pretty solid in 07 as the season went on....

6) Raceland - Another team with alot coming back and should be right in the thick of things thruout the year....

7) Pikeville - may struggle early with a tough non-district schedule, but, they'll be tough to handle come playoff time....

8) Holy Cross - As usual, should be the King of the metro area this year....

9) Frankfort - Lost alot of talent off that 07 team and have alot of holes to fill, but, still enough talent to make some noise....

10) Crittenden Co - Improved dramatically throughout the 07 season after a rocky 0-4 start, and have the nucleous returning....

I aree with 9 out of 10, I would have Lynn Camp in the 10 spot in place of Crittenden County.