3 Mayfield

4 Frankfort

5 Lexington Christian

6 Louisville Holy Cross

7 Dayton

8 Raceland

9 Campbellsville

10 Crittenden Co.

Would disagree on LCA falling that far, state runner up and didn't graduate much, can't see them out of the top 3. Beechwood lost so much to graduation that IMO they aren't a top 3 team yet. They don't have a QB and they have holes in the O-line. I know they have Mainello(sp?) who committed to Central Michigan but other than that no proven guys.

Would disagree on LCA falling that far, state runner up and didn't graduate much, can't see them out of the top 3. Beechwood lost so much to graduation that IMO they aren't a top 3 team yet. They don't have a QB and they have holes in the O-line. I know they have Mainello(sp?) who committed to Central Michigan but other than that no proven guys.

Every year you hear that Beechwood will not be good because of the kids who graduated. I think the Tigers are pretty good at reloading year after year. There are always kids willing and able to fill in those holes.

1A picks:

1 Hazard

2 Beechwood

3 Mayfield

4 Frankfort

5 Lexington Christian

6 Louisville Holy Cross

7 Dayton

8 Raceland

9 Campbellsville

10 Crittenden Co.

Super, are you from Dayton??

Every year you hear that Beechwood will not be good because of the kids who graduated. I think the Tigers are pretty good at reloading year after year. There are always kids willing and able to fill in those holes.

Exactly, Beechwood never rebuilds they just reload!! Usually the back ups are good enough to start anywhere in NKY in 1A due to going against the starters all yr.

Beechwood is the defending state champ and until they get beat they are the team to beat, IMO. I think LCA and Mayfield will also be real good along w/Hazard and Raceland.