Rank the State (1A Fan Rankings)

The Eastern side of the bracket is going to be very interesting, with LCA, Raceland, Hazard, Campbellsville, and Pikeville. This may be the best group of 1A teams to come from the East in a long time.

I would say Campbellsville is more Central.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eastern side of the bracket is going to be very interesting, with LCA, Raceland, Hazard, Campbellsville, and Pikeville. This may be the best group of 1A teams to come from the East in a long time.

I can 110% agree with that statement, ALL of those teams should be excellent.

Guest Bluto

2. LCA (Did Coach Rains learn anything from last year's runner-up showing?)

I think coach Rains learned 2 things:

A) DON'T kick to Amelung :D ;

B) When it's 4th & goal, and you are down by 3, kick the stinkin' Field Goal!!! :irked:

If you mean something else by your question, let us know....

I like Bluto's top 10.

I think this could be Lex. Christian's year.

Out of our district, Campbellsville is still Champion until someone proves otherwise.

Williamsburg should have beat them in the playoffs and didn't.

We (LC) beat them in the regular season and should have beat them in the playoffs and didn't.

They traveled to both places, with a very long haul, two weeks in a row and won.

Very tough team last year, could well be a suprise team this year.

Solid top ten team.

Hazard, Pikeville, Frankfort, Beechwood, Mayfield and Raceland will have to shake each other out of spots as the season wears on.

2 spots in the top ten up for grabs as season gets ready to start.

Guest Bluto
Bluto............. I just hope that we are both there and you can remake your historical entrance in the toga. THAT was a classic! Our Beechwood people still talk about that!

All rivalries aside, I LIVE for stuff like that! My motto is: "Fun at ANY cost!" :D

Bluto............. I just hope that we are both there and you can remake your historical entrance in the toga. THAT was a classic! Our Beechwood people still talk about that!

With all due rspect to yourself and my friend Bluto :D, I hope that Raceland is there against whoever may come out of the other bracket :thumb:, that probably will be Beechwood but it really doesn't matter to me.

All rivalries aside, I LIVE for stuff like that! My motto is: "Fun at ANY cost!" :D
Raceland and LCA have developed a good rivalry as well and I will say that if we don't make it there I hope that your team does, but I really want to beat your LCA Eagles......:D

Sorry to disagree, but, the Wood will only get my vote when I think they'll have the best team and unfortunately, I don't think they do this year. I do think they'll be right in the hunt and I actually rated them #2 based on tradition, more than anything else, but, there may well be 4 or 5 teams with more talent this year...Good luck and maybe they'll make me eat my words, and I'll be the 1st to congratulate them if they do, but, some folks outside of NKy don't crown a champion based on tradition, but, by what they actually have to put on the field...

Beechwood doesn't always have the most talent. Most of the time other teams have more athletic players and more talent but Beechwood still wins. Thats why the program at Beechwood is so special.

Beechwood doesn't always have the most talent. Most of the time other teams have more athletic players and more talent but Beechwood still wins. Thats why the program at Beechwood is so special.

They certainly have a great program..Not denying that..

If Beechwood can manage to stay healthy they have more weapons on offence than last year. Granted, the "D" took some hits but with Mainello,Teipel,Slusher, Downton and Daniels returning, they will be as formidable as in the past!

I agree - Beechwood always seems to produce - that's what makes them a top notch program.

Bluto did that when Raceland went to LCA a couple of years ago as well. I just wanted let everyone know............. We here at Raceland have ordered "Ram Orange" Toga's to wear for the LCA game to negate Bluto's toga advatage. :thumb::lol:

Bluto my man, you are the kind of fan that makes h.s. football fun. :thumb:

Edited by oldrambler