'09 9th Region Top 5

Actually, that was the first time in the past few years that Conner beat Ryle so forgive me if I don't see you're one victory as a dynasty.

Conner has some good hitters, but they will not have the pitching tp make it out of the ninth.

Nobody said they would be ninth region champs, only that they can play with Ryle ALL DAY LONG!

Edited by STRIKE3
edited content

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly haven't witnessed 90 m.p.h., because Roenker is no where near that mark. I watched him struggle to throw 80-82 m.p.h. all summer long,without a doubt greatly do to the fact he clearly has some issues going on with arm strength. You would be lucky to find 5 pitchers in the whole state that throws 90 m.p.h.

You clearly haven't read my posts that said I am going off what I have been told. So good try with that. To everyone else, all I said was he has done it, not that that completes him as a great pitcher, I am not so unknowing to think throwing hard makes you great. READ everythiing I write, process, then come on back with a response. No ill feelings just trying to get a point acrossed guys.:thumb:

You clearly haven't read my posts that said I am going off what I have been told. So good try with that. To everyone else, all I said was he has done it, not that that completes him as a great pitcher, I am not so unknowing to think throwing hard makes you great. READ everythiing I write, process, then come on back with a response. No ill feelings just trying to get a point acrossed guys.:thumb:

Yeah? But our point here young lad is that Andy never threw 90. He has great off-speed and can hit 84 or 85 with his fastball (which is why he has been tremendously succesful), but he never threw 90. So we will just say those are little things called rumors. Don't take this the wrong way or anything because any team in NKY would want him on their team.

Yeah? But our point here young lad is that Andy never threw 90. He has great off-speed and can hit 84 or 85 with his fastball (which is why he has been tremendously succesful), but he never threw 90. So we will just say those are little things called rumors. Don't take this the wrong way or anything because any team in NKY would want him on their team.

Ok I guess I'm young lad now ha. All I'm saying is he has told me this within the past oh let's say.....hour. I have no other way of telling you. I am not trying to talk him up or anything or have anyone one think now that he is boastful, because he isn't. Just laying out what I have been told....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................by him.:ylsuper:

Ok I guess I'm young lad now ha. All I'm saying is he has told me this within the past oh let's say.....hour. I have no other way of telling you. I am not trying to talk him up or anything or have anyone one think now that he is boastful, because he isn't. Just laying out what I have been told....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................by him.:ylsuper:

Deep breath... O.K. are you alright there?

Now youngin, Andy must have been told something incorrect. Great kid and all, but there honestly must be a mistake. Your obviousley wonderful friends with the kid, and i wish you two the very best:thumb::laugh::lol:;).

Now youngin, Andy must have been told something incorrect. Great kid and all, but there honestly must be a mistake. Your obviousley wonderful friends with the kid, and i wish you two the very best:thumb::laugh::lol:;).

There is no reason to be talking about Roenker this much ppl. He is a above average pitcher but is not an overpowering pitcher. In the 9th region if a pitcher can throw 90 as is being said, than they will be considered one of the best if not the best in the region. I have seen him throw and honestly i dont think he was hitting even mid 80's.

Just trying to get the point acrossed that he told me. I don't think that makes me high and mighty just because I know the kid like your insinuating.:banana:

There is no reason to be talking about Roenker this much ppl. He is a above average pitcher but is not an overpowering pitcher. In the 9th region if a pitcher can throw 90 as is being said, than they will be considered one of the best if not the best in the region. I have seen him throw and honestly i dont think he was hitting even mid 80's.

Well, on BGP, we talk about things, right now, me and a fine gentleman named bleedblue 87 are talking about him. If thats ok.:D

Cov Cath has the deepest pitching and the best defense. Will they be as good as the '02 team? Time will tell. However the '09 team seems to have all of the ingredients to be as good as the '06 Tigers, the '07 Raiders and the '07 Colonels. All three of these teams had outstanding senior leadership from young men who knew how to play the game. Whichever team wins the regional will have the advantage of playing the sectional at a

9th region site. A huge advantage. Cov Cath vs Harrison County @ St. Henry?

To borrow a phrase from sportscaster Keith Jackson, "Whoa Nellie."

I heard a rumor that the Jones kid from Bellevue was leaving next year and considering Cov Cath or Moeller.

Trying to track down some information on this rumor. I'll say this, if he would go to CCH, it would really tip an already-leaning balance of power over to CCH. If he does leave though, I would guess a move back to Ohio would be more logical, though I don't think he'd return to his former school (Kings). It would be a pretty huge blow to Bellevue.