'09 9th Region Top 5

me either, but watched lokesak in summer ball and i think you will hear a lot about him next year. very fast, hits for power and loves the game.

Lokesak has had a fine summer this year and should be one of the very best players in NKY next year.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egan throw well last year and should translate into a Varsity contributor. As well as Tyler Kinkaid and a little guy by the name of Paul Ritter. :lol:

Yeah, I do recall seeing Egan pitch once this past year and he looked very solid and should be able to meaningfully contribute at the varsity level. A little surprised he was not playing summer ball for anyone (or at least the last I heard he was not).

Yeah, I do recall seeing Egan pitch once this past year and he looked very solid and should be able to meaningfully contribute at the varsity level. A little surprised he was not playing summer ball for anyone (or at least the last I heard he was not).

He did play. For a knothole team, but not sure who it was.

You guys must be out of your minds. Maile is one if not the best HS athletes from this area of ALL time. Playing 2 varsity sports as a freshman at an Outstanding sports school? Ridiculous, and all the records he has broken as well as the rewards recieved? Still has he not gained the title of a Superstar? I beg to differ.:argue:

You guys must be out of your minds. Maile is one if not the best HS athletes from this area of ALL time. Playing 2 varsity sports as a freshman at an Outstanding sports school? Ridiculous, and all the records he has broken as well as the rewards recieved? Still has he not gained the title of a Superstar? I beg to differ.:argue:

I'm sure if one of Ryle's players was hitting .560 with 8 home runs and 50+ RBI's someone on this thread would be bragging about the Raider's "superstar." :thumb:

Haven't watched much baseball, have you. I can assure you there are at least 50 kids in the state of Kentucky with similar or greater skills.