Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN's Top 50 College Basketball Programs Since 84-85

Featured Replies

North Carolina has at least 379 points. I can't find any information on their All Americans, and as of yet have not been able to find a site that lists all the teams.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas has at least 398 points, with absolutely no information about their All-Americans.

 

So the ones I've done so far:

 

Duke 485 (All Americans added in through 2000)

Kansas 398 (No All Americans added)

North Carolina 381 (No All Americans added)

Kentucky 357 (complete)

 

So UK's at least 4th. Besides UConn and UCLA, can anyone else think of ones I should take a crack at?

Kansas has at least 398 points, with absolutely no information about their All-Americans.

 

So the ones I've done so far:

 

Duke 485 (All Americans added in through 2000)

Kansas 398 (No All Americans added)

North Carolina 381 (No All Americans added)

Kentucky 357 (complete)

 

So UK's at least 4th. Besides UConn and UCLA, can anyone else think of ones I should take a crack at?

 

Arizona?

I'd say Michigan State is somewhere in the 6-12 range...

UCLA checks in with 246 sans the All Americans. On that note, if anyone knows where to find those teams, let me know, because I cannot track any of them down.

Id say the next tier after my top 5 would be:

 

UCLA

Florida

Arizona

Syracuse

Mich St

 

 

IMO though Duke, UNC, UK, and Kansas are head and shoulders above everyone else.

Michgan State with 197 points sans All Americans. They really actually didn't do too well there for a while.

It will be interesting when they release the next part of the list.

It will be interesting when they release the next part of the list.

Tomorrow

Michgan State with 197 points sans All Americans. They really actually didn't do too well there for a while.

 

Thats the problem with teams like Mich St and Florida. At times theyve been great, but at other times theyve barely been a blip on the radar.

Kansas has at least 398 points, with absolutely no information about their All-Americans.

 

So the ones I've done so far:

 

Duke 485 (All Americans added in through 2000)

Kansas 398 (No All Americans added)

North Carolina 381 (No All Americans added)

Kentucky 357 (complete)

 

So UK's at least 4th. Besides UConn and UCLA, can anyone else think of ones I should take a crack at?

 

 

 

Syracuse, and Arizona maybe?

Updated list of teams I've looked at:

 

Duke 485 (All Americans added in through 2000)

Kansas 398 (No All Americans added)

North Carolina 381 (No All Americans added)

Kentucky 357 (complete)

Connecticut 289 (No All Americans added)

Arizona 278 (No All Americans added)

UCLA 246 (No All Americans added)

Michigan State 197 (No All Americans added)

Florida 170 (No All Americans added)

I think UK will be top ten but don't think they will be 3rd. Too many recent years of not being a top teir team.

 

UK has been a top team during those years, although they haven't enjoyed much success in the postseason. Their regular season success will make up for it, and I'd guess they'll be 3rd on the list, although I haven't given this much thought.

I like the time perioud they chose.

I like the time perioud they chose.

I'll bet you do. Duke has sure had a whole lot of success during that time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.