Anyone live in Lexington?

00Rocket28

Louisville is a MUCH cleaner city now than it was in the early 1980's. I am from there originally and have a ton of family there now. I wouldn't hesitate to live there if the opportunity was the right one. Lots to do! One of my brothers lives there now and absolutely loves it. Abramson has been a great mayor for L'ville and had a big hand in its revitalization.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that a joke? I don't like city's that are that dirty. I could never live in a place like Cincinnati either.

It's a joke because Lexington has more than its fair share of dirty neighborhoods. Could it be you're just seeing what you want to see because of what college is in Lex as opposed to L'ville? :sssh:

My 21 year old nephew lives and works in Lexington and he loves it. He was going to college at UK but it got too expensive for him. So he works at UPS and somewhere else (I can't remember where) and seems to have a good time.

Guest Bluto

Yes, I live in Lexington ... (therefore, you MAY want to reconsider).

Great town. I am married and have 2 kids, so I don't experience the night-life as much as someone like you would; but I DO know that there is plenty to do here.

My nephew & niece (both 30 w/o kids) go out a LOT, & they rave about the restaurants & clubs around here.

FWIW.

Yes, I live in Lexington ... (therefore, you MAY want to reconsider).

Great town. I am married and have 2 kids, so I don't experience the night-life as much as someone like you would; but I DO know that there is plenty to do here.

My nephew & niece (both 30 w/o kids) go out a LOT, & they rave about the restaurants & clubs around here.

FWIW.

I'm just really bored with life in Paducah anymore and I need to get out