The Cats' Pause high school football preview

jbwill2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want this thread to turn into a bash the Cats Pause.

Also, there is so much information and so many teams it is difficult to do everyone justice.

With all that said, we are going to be releasing our previews very soon.

This year we are going to release the previews first and then rank every team in every class which should generate some hate e-mail... :D

With all that said, we are going to be releasing our previews very soon.

This year we are going to release the previews first and then rank every team in every class which should generate some hate e-mail... :D

:scared: Oh boy!! That should be interesting.:lol:

I agree, I picked up a copy at the book store and looked briefly at the high school section, and put it back and did not buy it. What I saw about our district was incorrect information. Not, much work put into it.

I haven't been able to find one, my local Kroger store usually carries it but haven't seen it there yet and have been checking weekly.

I don't want this thread to turn into a bash the Cats Pause.

Also, there is so much information and so many teams it is difficult to do everyone justice.

I agree, it is very difficult. I'm quite happy with the small blurbs about each team - it's comparable to the basketball preview. I do wish there were some more pictures in the high school section. The preview used to have photos and the hoops preview does, just not in football now.

I agree, I picked up a copy at the book store and looked briefly at the high school section, and put it back and did not buy it. What I saw about our district was incorrect information. Not, much work put into it.

All I know is the two apparent Holy Cross QB's were Paul Ritter and Pat Bernard, niether of whom will be playing football let alone QB for us. I got a kick out of it.:lol:

Well, I sure am glad that the BGP staff puts in the time and effort they do in preparing their annual season previews! Perhaps I've just been really spoiled by BGP! Anyway... bring on the football!

Keep up the great work BGP!