Hello America, this is Paul Harvey

STRIKE3

We've all heard that phrase, over the radio from Paul Harvey for years. His deep, stoic voice telling us stories over the air ways and making you seem, like you've learned a life lesson.

I've always been a fan of his and he's persevered, even after losing his wife Lynne in May, to leukemia.

http://www.paulharvey.com/index.aspx

Any other Paul Harvey fans on BGP and can you recall, your favorite story.

Nope. Around noon each day he did a news segment.

Also a five minute version around 8:00 AM. I have been a fan since back in the early '70s. I always got a kick out of him reporting some dumb stunt someone did just for the publicity of it. He would always say "He would want us to mention his name......" and then he wouldn't.

I always loved "The Rest of the Story." I remember listening to it on the way to school and other places. Only problem was, his slooooow style would put me to sleep. I also didn't care for all the commercials he worked into it. You never knew if he was doing a story or just another commercial.

And now...

...the rest of the story.

I asked MrRk just yesterday and our way back from Lexington if Paul Harvey was still alive. I loved listening to him and as BF said, he sure does talk slow, but I so enjoyed him. I will have to find a station that he's on and listen to him again.