Cincinnati Reds: Buyers or Sellers?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they said 3rd as far as ERA.

They never said in what regard, just 5th. And that was Friday or Saturday.

I know on the scoreboard today, it said Burton had a 0.91 ERA his last 14 appearances.

Doc Rogers pointed out, I believe it was, that every pitcher the REds brought in today had a 2.something ERA.

They never said in what regard, just 5th. And that was Friday or Saturday.

I know on the scoreboard today, it said Burton had a 0.91 ERA his last 14 appearances.

Doc Rogers pointed out, I believe it was, that every pitcher the REds brought in today had a 2.something ERA.

I'm pretty sure that on today's radio broadcast they said the Reds were third in the NL with a bullepen ERA around 3.56

You forgot about the rest of my post...I said they must keep getting quality pitching. Thats a big if....but if it happens they will be in a playoff race come september.

Every team can say "IF" when it comes to starting pitching. No way the Reds even sniff a wild card spot.

Every team can say "IF" when it comes to starting pitching. No way the Reds even sniff a wild card spot.

Not many teams have the potential the Reds rotation have. You have to expect Harang to return to form in the second half. Volquez has pitched well all year, Cueto has been lights out the past few starts and Arroyo has been pitching well. That continues and they will be in the race come September. Simple as that.

I think they will both be cose to .500

:thumb::thumb:

The law of averages will finally catch up to the Cards and I think they will fall back towards .500 by the end of the year. I hope not but that pitching staff is very questionalble.