Country Star McGraw Is His Own Security

Run To State

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this a couple days ago and thought the same thing. I didn't wanna post it because I didn't think anyone else would care really. But I am a big Tim McGraw fan.

I saw an interview of the guy and he said he stumbled over a chair in the crowd and accidenlty grabbed the women.

I saw this a couple days ago and thought the same thing. I didn't wanna post it because I didn't think anyone else would care really. But I am a big Tim McGraw fan.

I saw an interview of the guy and he said he stumbled over a chair in the crowd and accidenlty grabbed the women.

:lol:

Edited by rockmom

I loved this :ylsuper:.I saw it a few days ago on the news and thought that it was great out of T.M..

I liked it when after he got this loser up on stage and was turning him over to his security people it looked like the guy wanted to fight and McGraw drew back. I wish that he would have floored him but it was probably a good decision out of him not to.

A while back, Faith went after a female fan when she "grabbed" Tim. Faith told (in no uncertain terms) the fan that he was her man and not to grab him like that. Anyone that saw this knows where the fan put her hands and why Faith went after her.

I guess that you just don't mess with the McGraw's....:D

Dude was just an Indian Outlaw, give him a break. :D

Thought it was funny how the first line after the incident was "I ain't out lookin for trouble" Kinda some irony in that.

Tim McGraw is a coold dude, even though he's a democrat....:madman: jk

Saw him in concert back in May, great concert.

Such a hater, his music is the one thing I genuinely like about him, although some of his songs I don't quite agree with.

I don't care enough about him to be that fixated on him to be a "hater." My gripe is more with the scourge that is pop country in general.

I just like his daddy better.