Country Star McGraw Is His Own Security

Run To State

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone argue against the song "Live Like You Were Dying"? Jim Schue, you can't hate on that one...can ya?

P.S. I am probably the biggest Tim McGraw fan on here, lol.

I'm so sorry. My guess is I've probably heard the song you're mentioning (as hard as I try to avoid it, I still manage to get all the pop country crap shoved down my throat, unwillingly), and, like pretty much all other pop country, found it so unremarkable that it was unworthy of committing to memory.

Listen to Chris Knight if you want to hear some real country music.

I saw this a couple days ago and thought the same thing. I didn't wanna post it because I didn't think anyone else would care really. But I am a big Tim McGraw fan.

I saw an interview of the guy and he said he stumbled over a chair in the crowd and accidenlty grabbed the women.

I think most of us guys have used that excuse at one time or another.

Please...Tim McGraw is anything but a turd.

If you say so.

Jim, you are priceless. The spirit of Warren Z. lives on in guys like yourself.

:thumb:

Like Warren and HST, I call them like I see them. Sometimes the truth can hurt. Bad.

The interview that I watched from the guy...he really did seem sincere, but I don't know. I tried to find it again, but wasn't able to.

Sincere about what? Fleecing people out of their money by getting them to pay for terrible music?

Just because you think it's terrible music doesn't mean others think it is...and no I was referring to the interview from the guy who was pulled up on stage.

I know, but I've always allowed for the fact that many others have really bad taste in music. I just try to steer them in the right direction. "Many Others" bought tons of Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys albums.

I know, but I've always allowed for the fact that many others have really bad taste in music. I just try to steer them in the right direction. "Many Others" bought tons of Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys albums.

Well like I said I do like some Chris Knight, but there is no way you will be steering me away from Tim McGraw, lol.

How can anyone argue against the song "Live Like You Were Dying"? Jim Schue, you can't hate on that one...can ya?

P.S. I am probably the biggest Tim McGraw fan on here, lol.

I think that's a great song, but it's not one of my favorites by him. I like more of his cowboy stuff, some new, but mostly older.