Shaq, Are you kidding me?

Not as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. Shaq called Kobe and congratulated him on the MVP honor and when the Lakers made it to the finals this year.

Shaq even said in response to the freestyle that he was just having fun and he has an extreme amount of respect for Kobe.

I doubt Kobe really cares to be honest and don't expect him to get in to a "media word-match."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Kobe really cares to be honest and don't expect him to get in to a "media word-match."

I can't believe I am about to say this, especially with the way that Kobe has acted in the past, but I think he is almost more mature than to be involved in something like that now.

I can't believe I am about to say this, especially with the way that Kobe has acted in the past, but I think he is almost more mature than to be involved in something like that now.

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard of the whole ordeal.

I thought it was stupid personally, but really could care less. However, it wasn't as stupid as SportsCenter making this their lead story on six o'clock show...

The days are numbered for Shaq to cling to the "Kobe can't win without me" line...he may as well get his shots in while he can because with the current Lakers roster, the question is no longer will Kobe win another title, but when.

Other than making himself look like a complete idiot...

By telling the absoulute truth,? I loved it. :laugh:

Shaq can't do it with Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire...

Maybe so, but that has nothing to do with Kobe can't win w/o Shaq. Maybe someone can write a rap song for Kobe to make them feel better.

I don't see why he said it.

I do, he can't stand Kobe.....He was telling the truth......and most of all he was having fun.

Sometimes the truth hurts, get over it and move on!

:thumb: Poor Lil' Kobe :cry:and the La La Land boys...they couldn't handle a team that actually plays defense. :sssh::lol:

It was funny as could be. It also happened to be dead on accurate.
:thumb::thumb:

I have openly said that I hate rap (and I still won't call it music), and I do. I now can honestly say that I have a favorite Rap arrangement though. :D

I will also say that I seriously doubt that Kobe cares and people (including espn) are making way too big a deal of it.

Kobe and the Lakers got beat, got embarrassed, their fans need to get over it. End of story.

Sheriff wants Shaq's badges back after Kobe rap

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3459208

"I want his two badges back," Arpaio told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "Because if any one of my deputies did something like this, they're fired. I don't condone this type of racial conduct."

Shaq was seen in a video posted on the celebrity news and gossip Web site TMZ.com rapping that "Kobe couldn't do without me."

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever," O'Neal told ESPN.com Monday. A call to the Suns on Tuesday seeking comment from O'Neal was referred to his public relations firm, which didn't immediately respond.

O'Neal previously served as a reserve officer with the Miami Beach Police Department while playing for the Miami Heat. He also volunteered with the Tempe Police Department after being traded to the Suns in February.

By telling the absoulute truth,? I loved it. :laugh:

Maybe so, but that has nothing to do with Kobe can't win w/o Shaq. Maybe someone can write a rap song for Kobe to make them feel better.

I do, he can't stand Kobe.....He was telling the truth......and most of all he was having fun.

:thumb: Poor Lil' Kobe :cry:and the La La Land boys...they couldn't handle a team that actually plays defense. :sssh::lol:

:thumb::thumb:

I have openly said that I hate rap (and I still won't call it music), and I do. I now can honestly say that I have a favorite Rap arrangement though. :D

I will also say that I seriously doubt that Kobe cares and people (including espn) are making way too big a deal of it.

Kobe and the Lakers got beat, got embarrassed, their fans need to get over it. End of story.

Typical post of a guy who doesn't like Kobe. Yea the Lakers got beat in the Finals... where were the Suns? Spurs?